The Power Of Ghost Stories.

WebBangkok

My Thai wife strongly believe in ghosts and claim to have seen them often in a condo we rented in Pattaya before our house was finished build. It was so bad for her that a friend from BKK came and stayed with her when I was over seas working.

This condo is located next to a Watt where they burn dead people and the condo itself have had many "jumpers" during its life.

I told her that I can't see any ghosts even when drunk and she claims its because I am strong in my head thus therefore can't see them.

She never drinks strong alcohol and are shit faced after 4-5 beers.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Thai wife strongly believe in ghosts and claim to have seen them often in a condo we rented in Pattaya before our house was finished build. It was so bad for her that a friend from BKK came and stayed with her when I was over seas working.

This condo is located next to a Watt where they burn dead people and the condo itself have had many "jumpers" during its life.

I told her that I can't see any ghosts even when drunk and she claims its because I am strong in my head thus therefore can't see them.

She never drinks strong alcohol and are shit faced after 4-5 beers.

Very funny, if a bit trollish.

I'm with F1..........I don't believe, but I have a very open mind and am welcome to all possibilities so long as I can be easily convinced.

If every one who dies becomes a ghost..........that's a lot of f@%kn ghosts!

Somebody please show me the logic in all of this. Trust me......I do want to believe.....I just have to see for myself and not take some idiots word for it, or some silly video that for all intentions has been tampered with.

I know my wife believes in ghosts and I do not ridicule her for that...........I just need some personal proof for myself.

Surely that's not too much to ask, given the number of ghosts that must be around.

Id like to see the non believers her stay a night or 2 in these places they say arent haunted.

Didn't James Randi offer a large reward for proof of the supernatural?

Assuming that reward is still being offered, surely its worth any true believer's time to visit these haunted places and obtain proof?

FWIW - I'm not convinced, but would be open to genuine evidence.

What would you regard as genuine evidence?

Unless you go out and look for yourself with your own eyes, you would always doubt

someone else's evidence as fake.

Most evidence is either taped on camera or recorded on voice recorders,

what else can supernatural investigators provide as evidence?

The only other way is to speak to a psychic/medium that can tell you something that only you would personally

know about a deceased person.

Id like to see the non believers her stay a night or 2 in these places they say arent haunted.

Didn't James Randi offer a large reward for proof of the supernatural?

Assuming that reward is still being offered, surely its worth any true believer's time to visit these haunted places and obtain proof?

FWIW - I'm not convinced, but would be open to genuine evidence.

What would you regard as genuine evidence?

Unless you go out and look for yourself with your own eyes, you would always doubt

someone else's evidence as fake.

Most evidence is either taped on camera or recorded on voice recorders,

what else can supernatural investigators provide as evidence?

The only other way is to speak to a psychic/medium that can tell you something that only you would personally

know about a deceased person.

As in repeatable by scientists worldwide

I can not say that I believe or not believe about ghost, may be between of them smile.png, I think it is possible if something strength happen in this world, just do not panic and keep open mind to see, know and hear about it (it doesn't mean that you have to believe it).

I wished many times to see/hear/know about soul of died peoples who I love such as friends, family, or other people, to let me see or know if they are ok and how is their life (may be in the same world but another side of mirorbiggrin.png), but still nothing.

This is some news what happened in other country about ghost, just see picture, it is in Thai.

http://www.thairath.co.th/content/oversea/282646