T Shirts White And Black Eu Size Xl

jumbo

It is not an unusual size, can find almost anywhere even the likes of Tesco/Big c.

Well they do have black and white......not sure about white and black though

Tried these but EU size XL is not Thai size XL, I want to be able to breathe smile.png

and the quality from these shops is disappointing to say the least

Dr. Zu

Airport Central, bottom floor near entrance to Robinsons.

71 Export Hai Kaew road near junction with 121.

Ebay?

Actually airport mall is on the ground floor about 50 feet from the entrance to tops. It is in one of the middle isles. I have a friend who makes t shirts but it would have to be quantity size orders as that is what he does for export. It takes a little bit of a different set up and most tailors won't make them.

Go to the suggested places. If they don't have what you want PM me. We are going to dinner tonight and I will ask him how many for a minimum order.

Heard a rumor that Dr. Zu was opening a shop in the Hong Dong area.

Dr. Zu

Airport Central, bottom floor near entrance to Robinsons.

71 Export Hai Kaew road near junction with 121.

Ebay?

Actually airport mall is on the ground floor about 50 feet from the entrance to tops. It is in one of the middle isles. I have a friend who makes t shirts but it would have to be quantity size orders as that is what he does for export. It takes a little bit of a different set up and most tailors won't make them.

Go to the suggested places. If they don't have what you want PM me. We are going to dinner tonight and I will ask him how many for a minimum order.

Heard a rumor that Dr. Zu was opening a shop in the Hong Dong area.

I will try the places and thanks for taking the trouble...

It is not an unusual size, can find almost anywhere even the likes of Tesco/Big c.

Those are nearly 100% Thai sizes and would barely be a medium in the UK.

I'd try the Export shops in Airport Plaza and I think there one on the first floor of KSK (it sells XL Europe anyway)

The Export shop in Big C on Superhighway has some big clothing, XXL being for lightweights.

71 Export Hai Kaew road near junction with Irrigation canal also has big shirts and underwear, just ask the staff, they enjoy a giggle at Big Frang searching.

john

Tried these but EU size XL is not Thai size XL, I want to be able to breathe smile.png

and the quality from these shops is disappointing to say the least

Go to Jipata, I recently bought 30, can choose any of 100 colours....but the best thing, and I didnt believe them; they have two sizing options. I ordered S,M and L for Thai people, but to my surprise the L fitted me (I am size 40) infact a little big for me.

What is the EU size S will fit most Thai ladies here.

and yes they have XL, XXL. top quality cotton or poly cotton whatever your choice. I paid 140bt each as i bought over 10, but one or two are circa 180bt. (i recall the XL sizes may have been another 20bt more, )

The Export shop in Big C on Superhighway has some big clothing, XXL being for lightweights.

71 Export Hai Kaew road near junction with Irrigation canal also has big shirts and underwear, just ask the staff, they enjoy a giggle at Big Frang searching.

john

Been in the Big C extra on the superhighway formerly Carrefour on the Central Business Park but I have not seen an export shop??

If this is the Big C you are referring to then what is the location?

• 3 weeks later...

was in Big C on superhighway last week and noticed some plain black and white t shirts size 4xxl, tried them on, perfect fit, not too long and bought some and will see how they hold. Use them for undershirt under a business shirt so am happy with the 90gram quality.. 99thb a piece, yeah I know middle name is Ebenezer..

so haven't yet looked at advised locations!!