Nude Sunbathing

scubachild

There ARE paybacks however - I still bear a scar on the crown of my pee-pee (for you born-again's) where some exotic and multi-toothed fish off the coast of India mistook it for a huge worm

(sea-cucumber, moray eel, giant squid, whatever)!

Well, well, well, I always like modest people :D but to compare your single-handed pee-pee with a GIANT SQUID is a little over the top, isn't it...not to mention a sea-cucumber or moray eel :D are you sure is wasn't a multi-tooted Indian 'bird'?

:D:D

LaoPo

I want to test how good Alta-Vista website is, LaoPo. Ok? Is the cut-n-paste translation from their site something you can understand?

Goede vriend. De schrijver sprak over welk dierlijk beetje hem, niet over de grootte van zijn penis.

Wow! I didn't kow that existed since I never use any form of translation Dutch-English but I will have a look; thanks. The Dutch sentence is almost perfect, it should read however:

"......welk dier(tje) hem beet, niet....."

For others, I entered in English text:

Good friend.

The writer was talking about what animal bit him, not about the size of his manhood.

I read and re-read the sentence of Dustoff comments about "a huge worm" :o and I might be wrong here, but as I read it, it was meant as follows:

This particular multi-toothed Indian Fish, swimming in his own environment, has an encounter with a nud_e (I presume) almost white (Dustoff is white?) male human being, floating/swimming with his chest and lower bodypart downwards, and bites Dustoff in his pee-pee, mistakenly 'thinking' it was a huge worm :D

Now, how could Dustoff know what the Indian Fish was thinking? :D and.....if the fish would have thought that it was a giant squid or moray eel, don't you think that even a multi-toothed Indian fish would think twice before biting such a monster since the Indian fish must have been a rather small fish, otherwise, Dustoff wouldn't have posted his amusing comment :D

:D

LaoPo

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the most liberated places in Europe is the island of IBIZA or EIVISSA

You should add "degenareted place", as it is. Like the fullmoon parties in Koh Pangnang.

If nud_e sunbathing, get drunk, take extasy and then dancing on techno music is the definition of the word "liberated", it's very sad.

OK, it's my last contribution to this thread. Bored.

You should add "degenareted place", as it is. Like the fullmoon parties in Koh Pangnang.

If nud_e sunbathing, get drunk, take extasy and then dancing on techno music is the definition of the word "liberated", it's very sad.

Ok, if that's your choice.

YOU were the one who asked and, quite irritated I think, wrote:

"OK, give me ONE country in the world where you can sunbathing nud_e on public beaches. Is it allowed to parade naked in public in your homecountry ?"

and

"Is my english so bad that you are not able to understand a word ?

You got some detailed answers (and no reaction from your side) and now you nail me on the expression 'liberated' on Ibiza....hmmm :o

I cannot judge about Koh Phangan* but I can assure you that there is a vast majority of people on the island of Ibiza who don't do the things you describe....I know, since I'm coming there for many years :D

He, cheer up and laugh a bit more! :D ..instead posting nasty answers, even if it showed you were mistaken (about the nud_e beaches).

* maybe SBK can inform us if Koh Phangan is as "degenarated" as you describe, I don't know :D

LaoPo

Edited by LaoPo

Ibiza is nothing like the full moon parties on Pha Ngan, and neither Pha Ngan or Ibiza are "degenerated".

Judging by this sentence you clearly haven't been to either Pha Ngan or Ibiza and so you're not really in a position to comment on either place.

Yep, no surprise there - gets proved wrong and then makes a sharp exit...

• 3 years later...
I have heard it said that nud_e sunbathing is illegal in Thailand - especially with regard to men. Can anyone confirm if this is true? I wonder if it is also true for toppless women?

Thanks

Scubachild

It is in public, what you do in private is another matter.

You may want to check these sites:

www.thailandnaturist.com

www.chanresort.com

http://www.thai-bamboo.eu/

I

Im not too religious but were in the buddhist religion does it say nudity is bad? Our bodies are a natural part of life just like any animal. all other animals walk around naked but our species has become "developed" ??!! I mean i dont walk around A** naked because i would definitely end up in jail but the only reason nudity is frowned upon is because wives dont want men check out other girls or be tempted to have sexual intercourse with that women. When we were created we didnt have clothes to begin with so I think this whole nudity thing is way over exaggerated.

But since this is not our country respect the locals.

The only reason that nudity is frowned on here is the hippos & pigs that expose themselves - should be a walled fat-beach.

As a Caucasian I find them abhorrent & disgusting clothed. I definitely dont want to see them naked.

Were we all drop-dead gorgeous, no problem. It is not a religious thing either - its decency/discipline or lack thereof.

BR>Jack

PS Does Pattaya have a disproportionate number of alabaster, hairless leg, pan head, pot belly, fat larda$$, bad teeth, big BO, socks & sandals, or is it me?!

Ohhh - replete with Man City fako swoosh tee & shorts

I like seeing absolute horrors naked because the reactions of the people around them are golden. Especially in shopping centres and such where people go topless the looks on peoples faces are priceless. However It doesn't bother me, it's only a bit of flesh.

I just wish some of the horrors would cover their faces rather than their bodies.

Well I think is a matter of respect to other people culture...

I think tourist should understand that there are certain things in some cultures that is an offence to the locals...and even though they are leaving their money in thailand don´t give them the right to do whatever they want...

Does money give you the power to do what you want when you wanted? How will some european countries feel if thai people take their shoes off whe entering a supermarket?

Why is everything to be done in our way? why cannot we learn and respect other culture customs?

I am sure sometimes i have upset thai or muslim people by my lack of knowledge to their culture but If i was aware of somethig i tried not to do it. I try to respect other cultures to show my respect to the locals and to be respected by them...

I actually don´t like this kind of attitude in tourist...

I neither practice, nor advocate, nud_e sunathing & I most certainly don't condone the practice outside of designated facilities. However, I'd suggest that generally, westerners are far more likely to respect other cultures than their counterparts.

Respect works both ways & amongst many other things, I actually find it offensive & disrespectful when I see Muslim women wearing Islamic attire i.e. the Burkha, back in the UK.

Well I think is a matter of respect to other people culture...

I think tourist should understand that there are certain things in some cultures that is an offence to the locals...and even though they are leaving their money in thailand don´t give them the right to do whatever they want...

Does money give you the power to do what you want when you wanted? How will some european countries feel if thai people take their shoes off whe entering a supermarket?

Why is everything to be done in our way? why cannot we learn and respect other culture customs?

I am sure sometimes i have upset thai or muslim people by my lack of knowledge to their culture but If i was aware of somethig i tried not to do it. I try to respect other cultures to show my respect to the locals and to be respected by them...

I actually don´t like this kind of attitude in tourist...

I neither practice, nor advocate, nud_e sunathing & I most certainly don't condone the practice outside of designated facilities. However, I'd suggest that generally, westerners are far more likely to respect other cultures than their counterparts.

Respect works both ways & amongst many other things, I actually find it offensive & disrespectful when I see Muslim women wearing Islamic attire i.e. the Burkha, back in the UK.

Why? Please elaborate.

Why dig up this 3 year old topic? Everyone knows that you don't intentionally affront the local people wherever you are. However, when tourists flock to a popular sunny destination with beaches and ocean then a few will bring with them their own standards of dress. Naturally, there will be some changes made. It happens everywhere there are mixed cultures. Thais have been taught to be more modest, but they adjust to the changes. In the few tourist areas where I've seen topless women it has always been 98% farangs on the beach. Only the few Thai vendors show any influence that you are in Thailand. I can't say I've ever seen complete nudity on any beaches of Thailand, but I certainly have in Australia, Europe and North America. Only an hour's drive from my home here in BC there is a popular island where one beach is a clothing optional beach and the adjacent beach is bathing suits only. None of the nudists wander onto the public beach, but certainly the voyeur crowd wander onto the nud_e beach.

I have heard it said that nud_e sunbathing is illegal in Thailand - especially with regard to men. Can anyone confirm if this is true? I wonder if it is also true for toppless women?

Thanks

Scubachild

It's illegal and disrespectfull. But if you really want to you can. Up to you really.

If God had wanted us to be naked, we would have been born without clothes.

I occasionally have the opportunity to work in the Bordeaux region of France. Along the Atlantic coast west of Bordeaux are some splendid beaches, undeveloped sand dunes stretch for miles.

At one of my favorite beaches, the areas are zoned by unwritten general consent; immediately off the boardwalk is full bikini, further along is generally topless, even further along is full nudity.

There are no demarcation lines, and folk wander where they will, but the nudists generally respect the "clothed" areas and cover up as they approach the boardwalk .

I never saw anyone oggling or 'perving' or behaving anything but naturally.

About a dozen years ago I visited Phuket Island and rented a motocy to go exploring. There was a beach that had a rather long footpath as its only access and the footpath reached the beach at one end only. The beach was naturally sort of split in half by some rocks and the near part of the beach was for wearing clothes and the farther, more secluded beach was for no clothes. There weren't many people there on either part of the beach. It was all sort of low key. At the time I wondered if this was legal or not and whether it was a regular thing or just something the few Thai men who were hanging around had invented with the hopes of seeing some nud_e bodies. Has anyone else run into this?....does it still exist?

If you know of this please do NOT give any indication of its location...don't spoil a good thing.

Sounds like Nai Han Beach. Past the rocks at the south (maybe that's actually SE?) end of the beach there was a tradition of topless and/or nud_e sunbathing. Might still be.

:)

Back in the 60's and 70's when Thailand was still a stop on the "hippie trail" Phuket was a little out of the way Thai village and a lot of the beaches were all nud_e. Nobody cared what the Farangs did there, and the locals were too busy trying to make a living to notice. But that is long gone, for a long time now.

:D

It is unbelievably ignorant. It's incredible that someone can be wealthy enough to get themselves over to South East Asia while remaining without the slightest clue about the local culture. I suppose not having a tanline on your shoulders is worth trampling all over the local sensibilities and both the religions of Islam and Buddhism.

100% agree with you, must think there on the bl**dy Costa de Sol what! :)

Why? Please elaborate.

Why? Without going in to great detail, this garment, & indeed other similar articles of Islamic attire, are the ultimate symbols of oppression & a backward theology - it's the 21st century - not the 1st.

Why? Please elaborate.

Why? Without going in to great detail, this garment, & indeed other similar articles of Islamic attire, are the ultimate symbols of oppression & a backward theology - it's the 21st century - not the 1st.

Isn't you telling them what they should and shouldn't wear just the same?

Isn't you telling them what they should and shouldn't wear just the same?

You mean like they do to us if we visit their countries? As I said earlier, respect works both ways, when I'm in a foreign country, albeit on occasions begrudgingly, I respect their laws & customs. However, many, members of the Islamic faith especially, aren't satisfied with this, it's all one way traffic & we've appeased them for far too long. As an example, I would suggest that the acceptance/tolerance of topless sun bathing is a progressive attitude; the wearing of the Burqa, Niqab etc. isn't.

I would suggest that the acceptance/tolerance of topless sun bathing is a progressive attitude; the wearing of the Burqa, Niqab etc. isn't.

Tolerance is tolerance. If you can't accept them wearing what they wish, it's just as intolerant and them not accepting you running around naked.

You'll probably find a lot of people from all walks of life, races, and religions don't want to see you naked either, so throwing the burqua into the argument is kind of pointless.

As far as i know there is no country in the world were nud_e sunbathing is allowed in public beaches. You can find specific places to do it if you like it. :)

And exposing all this tired flesh in public is very disrespectfull to others. Stay home and sunbath on your terrasse.

Quite sad really, we come into the world naked and are offended by nakedness, hilarious really.

I would suggest that the acceptance/tolerance of topless sun bathing is a progressive attitude; the wearing of the Burqa, Niqab etc. isn't.

Tolerance is tolerance. If you can't accept them wearing what they wish, it's just as intolerant and them not accepting you running around naked.

You'll probably find a lot of people from all walks of life, races, and religions don't want to see you naked either, so throwing the burqua into the argument is kind of pointless.

Im not sure many of those wearing a burkha and given the right to choose without fear of death or a reall good beating would agree

Yes it is illegal in public!

and it is illegal to leave home without underwear! (read it somewhere)

After all, it's very ignorant in non-western societies, like Thailand!

In that case I'm always illegal in Thailand. It's too hot for underwear in tropical countries. I learned that old trick from a Vietnam vet. Much cooler and not so sweaty.

• 2 months later...
The only reason that nudity is frowned on here is the hippos & pigs that expose themselves - should be a walled fat-beach.

As a Caucasian I find them abhorrent & disgusting clothed. I definitely dont want to see them naked.

Were we all drop-dead gorgeous, no problem. It is not a religious thing either - its decency/discipline or lack thereof.

BR>Jack

PS Does Pattaya have a disproportionate number of alabaster, hairless leg, pan head, pot belly, fat larda$$, bad teeth, big BO, socks & sandals, or is it me?!

Ohhh - replete with Man City fako swoosh tee & shorts

It is people like you that have been conditioned by society and bad marketing, that are one of the problems of society. I suppose your body is Beautiful and would be considered a Number 10 on any beach nudist or otherwise. If so congratulations. But I think it is probably not.

You are right it is not a religious thing, but it is not a decency thing either. You would have the “hippos and pigs” as you call them walled off on a fat beach even if they were wearing swimming suits, a burlap sack or fully clothed. Why do you have such contempt for others, that don’t fit in with your ideal society. How could one human say this “I find them abhorrent & disgusting clothed”, about another human.

It is not clothes that make you what or who you are, it is your attitude toward others.

You do not make a good Christian, Buddhist or otherwise that you have such little consideration for your fellow beings.

I pray that someday you will not have be bald, have a pot belly, be a fat larda$$ with bad teeth, big BO, socks & sandals, or Man City fako swoosh tee & shorts. I pray that you live a long and beautiful life in a young body.

In the last few days, after following another thread in which Forum posters are calling for the death sentence for Thai rapists, we now have before us the issue of nud_e sunbathing to remark upon.

All the comments regarding the inappropriateness of such behavior (nud_e sunbathing in Thailand) has me, for the first time in memory, agreeing with the majority of the posters.

I would never condone rape and I am opposed to violence in general. Thus said, is it hard to fathom that there could be a possible direct link between the way westerners behave and the recent criminal incidents of violence against westerners in formerly peaceful Thailand? Are we perhaps reaping what we are cluelessly sowing?

Just a thought.

you certainly managed to string together a whole slew of words which loosely translate to:

"Come on yer Honour, she was obviously asking for it".

Aren't we past that?