Have You Lost A Tony'S Fitness Membership Card In Jomtien

allane

The card belongs to a farang. In all likelihood, Tony's would toss it into the trash, and tell him he had to buy a new membership if he wants to continue.

Or, maybe they'd just contact him... and return his card.

Unlikely. You don't know Tony. The toss it in the garbage and get him to pay again scenario is more likely at Tony's. There's probably some fine print covering this... in Thai script.

Unlikely. You don't know Tony.

The toss it in the garbage and get him to pay again scenario is more likely at Tony's.

Please Tropo... We all know now that you don't like Tony's Gym, but stop these permanent anti-Tony comments !

I have a friend who go for yoga in Tony's. He once lost his card just going out the gym.

A few hours later someone from Tony's call him to say his card was waiting for him at their main gym on 3rd road. smile.png

(for some reason I was his motorbike driver that day...)

Unlikely. You don't know Tony.

The toss it in the garbage and get him to pay again scenario is more likely at Tony's.

Please Tropo... We all know now that you don't like Tony's Gym, but stop these permanent anti-Tony comments !

I have a friend who go for yoga in Tony's. He once lost his card just going out the gym.

A few hours later someone from Tony's call him to say his card was waiting for him at their main gym on 3rd road. smile.png

(for some reason I was his motorbike driver that day...)

I did use the words "likely" and "unlikely" so there's a chance for redemption.

It was the OP himself who suggested that handing it in may not be a good idea, so I'm not the only one with negative thoughts. I'm backing him up. I've trained at 5 different Tony's facilities and know too much to be positive.