Boxer Kaew Wins Thai Hearts As The Country Is Outraged After He Is Denied Olympic Gold

webfact

show just one example in all Olympic History where an appeal overturned a declared winner based on the judges view of the game.

what a very, very silly post (as I would expect) we are discussing WHY they did not appeal (which the rules allow) IF they felt the judges had not called it right - there is scope for appeal and review as with Aly where the judges got it wrong and they reviewed the tapes. They could have reviewed and counted up the points and 'may have' had a different result on a 'technicality' as in Aly's case. I.e. they counted it wrong - 'maybe' we don't know because your coach was crying and putting up the hand of 'his ' fighter.

I have given the exact example in two cases but trust you to twist them into something else other than APPEALS which won their athletes a medal - or do you believe he did not win? is this what it is about? just be honest because you seem VERY defensive of the Thai management team but then you always post through 'Thai rose colored glasses' as we know from numerous other threads - Thais can do no wrong!

As I understand the coach is not Thai. I also didn't twist anything but you gave examples of Appeals that I made clear were legitimate appeals that had a technical or real aspect that could be appealed and not how judges scored based on what they saw. As said too many times an appeal might have won regarding the point penalizing but this would not have changed the fight results but there is absolutely no way you are going to win an appeal in boxing based on the judges scoring based on their judgement unless they violated rules. I am willing to accept i am wrong if you can provide one case where such an appeal one in boxing and not as I mentioned a number of times other competitions where scoring is totaled wrong based on things like a difficulty multiplier or where you can look at a photo to see who crossed the line first. You don't need to provide a bunch, just one link to where a boxing match was appealed and won on judges decisions where the judges didn't violate the rules and simply called the fight as they saw it ... again I could be wrong and there having been boxing matches were they went over all the video from different angles of the entire fight to recalculate the points and over ruling the judges but I have just never heard of such a thing and if there was I believe every single close fight would end in an appeal.

Many appeals - this one successful - you are wrong and far too quick to open your mouth and you should now AGREE the Thais should have appealed IF they thought they won fairly and the judges were wrong - IF not they should shut up and take it like your goodself

Eyebrows were first raised last Wednesday when Azerbaijan fought Japan.

The Azeri bantamweight Magomed Abdulhamidov won the match despite going down six times in the final round.

After an appeal by Japan the decision was overturned. The boxer from Azerbaijan was out, the Japanese fighter reinstated and the referee was on the next plane home to Turkmenistan.

There were at least a couple of other appeals - but not by Thailand thumbsup.gif

Edit: more confirmation

The Azeri was inexplicably awarded a 22-17 decision by the five judges, which was changed to a third-round stoppage win for Shimizu after an appeal.

It would appear you are once again using an example of exactly what I said was an appeal that could be won. It was based on the referee's failure to stop the fight and allowing too much time to recover as per rules and not the judges interpretation of the fight. The fighter was knocked down 5 times in the last round and the fight should have been stopped. The fight was adjusted because on appeal it was ruled the referee should have declared a 3rd round stoppage. Being knocked down doesn't count for more points than a good jab. Again I am simply asking for an example where the judges were over ruled on appeal because of their view of the scoring if inline with the rules. I don't believe you are going to win an appeal based on not liking the judges scoring and will only win if you can prove the violated rules which in this case cannot be done ... as said many times, a referee's call can be questions but I don't believe you will ever find a boxing match where judges scores were adjusted after the fact but if I am wrong then please share a link and not stories I have repeatedly stated would be worthy of an appeal and I will gladly admit I am wrong. Just one example where an appeal would apply in this case where they would need to go through the entire boxing match to re-score the bought.

But let me start with an easy one ... On what grounds do you believe the coach should have appealed? (excluding the referee call wich would not have changed the outcome and I have NUMEROUS times would be a legitimate appeal).

The only thing I can think of it to appeal and say you didn't like the judges scoring or felt they missed some points. If an acceptable appeal the only way to verify this would be to go through all the tapes and every angle. If this is the appeal then just provide one link to such a scenario in an Olympic Boxing match. No need for the long story or colored fonts ... just name of athlete and link.

Edited by Nisa

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why you would have about a zero chance on questioning judges scoring (not rule violations)...

A point is awarded for a scoring hit with marked part of the glove on the opponent's head (side or front) or body (above the belt).

A panel of five judges decides which hits are scoring hits.

Judges each have two buttons before them, one for each boxer, and they press the appropriate button when they believe a boxer delivers a scoring hit.

An electronic scoring system registers a point whenever three or more judges press the button for one boxer within a second of each other. No point is awarded for a hit unless three of the five judges agree.

When two boxers trade blows in a flurry of infighting, where no full-force punches can land, the judges wait until the end of the exchange and award a point to the boxer who got the better of it.

At the end of the bout, when each judge's points have been totaled, the boxer awarded the most points by a majority of the judges is declared the winner.

Edited by Nisa

show just one example in all Olympic History where an appeal overturned a declared winner based on the judges view of the game.

what a very, very silly post (as I would expect) we are discussing WHY they did not appeal (which the rules allow) IF they felt the judges had not called it right - there is scope for appeal and review as with Aly where the judges got it wrong and they reviewed the tapes. They could have reviewed and counted up the points and 'may have' had a different result on a 'technicality' as in Aly's case. I.e. they counted it wrong - 'maybe' we don't know because your coach was crying and putting up the hand of 'his ' fighter.

I have given the exact example in two cases but trust you to twist them into something else other than APPEALS which won their athletes a medal - or do you believe he did not win? is this what it is about? just be honest because you seem VERY defensive of the Thai management team but then you always post through 'Thai rose colored glasses' as we know from numerous other threads - Thais can do no wrong!

As I understand the coach is not Thai. I also didn't twist anything but you gave examples of Appeals that I made clear were legitimate appeals that had a technical or real aspect that could be appealed and not how judges scored based on what they saw. As said too many times an appeal might have won regarding the point penalizing but this would not have changed the fight results but there is absolutely no way you are going to win an appeal in boxing based on the judges scoring based on their judgement unless they violated rules. I am willing to accept i am wrong if you can provide one case where such an appeal one in boxing and not as I mentioned a number of times other competitions where scoring is totaled wrong based on things like a difficulty multiplier or where you can look at a photo to see who crossed the line first. You don't need to provide a bunch, just one link to where a boxing match was appealed and won on judges decisions where the judges didn't violate the rules and simply called the fight as they saw it ... again I could be wrong and there having been boxing matches were they went over all the video from different angles of the entire fight to recalculate the points and over ruling the judges but I have just never heard of such a thing and if there was I believe every single close fight would end in an appeal.

Many appeals - this one successful - you are wrong and far too quick to open your mouth and you should now AGREE the Thais should have appealed IF they thought they won fairly and the judges were wrong - IF not they should shut up and take it like your goodself

The Azeri bantamweight Magomed Abdulhamidov won the match despite going down six times in the final round.

After an appeal by Japan the decision was overturned. The boxer from Azerbaijan was out, the Japanese fighter reinstated and the referee was on the next plane home to Turkmenistan.

There were at least a couple of other appeals - but not by Thailand thumbsup.gif

The Azeri was inexplicably awarded a 22-17 decision by the five judges, which was changed to a third-round stoppage win for Shimizu after an appeal.

It would appear you are once again using an example of exactly what I said was an appeal that could be won. It was based on the referee's failure to stop the fight and allowing too much time to recover as per rules and not the judges interpretation of the fight. The fighter was knocked down 5 times in the last round and the fight should have been stopped. The fight was adjusted because on appeal it was ruled the referee should have declared a 3rd round stoppage. Being knocked down doesn't count for more points than a good jab. Again I am simply asking for an example where the judges were over ruled on appeal because of their view of the scoring if inline with the rules. I don't believe you are going to win an appeal based on not liking the judges scoring and will only win if you can prove the violated rules which in this case cannot be done ... as said many times, a referee's call can be questions but I don't believe you will ever find a boxing match where judges scores were adjusted after the fact but if I am wrong then please share a link and not stories I have repeatedly stated would be worthy of an appeal and I will gladly admit I am wrong. Just one example where an appeal would apply in this case where they would need to go through the entire boxing match to re-score the bought.

But let me start with an easy one ... On what grounds do you believe the coach should have appealed? (excluding the referee call wich would not have changed the outcome and I have NUMEROUS times would be a legitimate appeal).

The only thing I can think of it to appeal and say you didn't like the judges scoring or felt they missed some points. If an acceptable appeal the only way to verify this would be to go through all the tapes and every angle. If this is the appeal then just provide one link to such a scenario in an Olympic Boxing match. No need for the long story or colored fonts ... just name of athlete and link.

I never said he 'should' appeal - I said IF they believed the fight was unfairly won they 'should' have appealed. The whole thread is about the Thai being cheated out of his medal and IF his management believed that then they 'should' have appealed the same way as they did in the other fight.

IF they did not feel that why the emotional outbursts? the crying? the wailing? the holding up of the fighters hand? my view is they 'should' have appealed (IF they felt it was unfair) and seen what the outcome was.

I gave you the example (for this Olympics) where a boxer appealed and won so stop being so ungracious as it's obvious that although I have proven my point you just cannot admit you are wrong - that would be impossible for you to admit I believe.

Your point is? either:

* he lost fairly or

* he lost unfairly but you believe, amazingly, that he should not have appealed (even though I have proved that in THIS Olympics appeals have made a difference)

which is it? I imagine number 2?

I never said he 'should' appeal - I said IF they believed the fight was unfairly won they 'should' have appealed. The whole thread is about the Thai being cheated out of his medal and IF his management believed that then they 'should' have appealed the same way as they did in the other fight.

IF they did not feel that why the emotional outbursts? the crying? the wailing? the holding up of the fighters hand? my view is they 'should' have appealed (IF they felt it was unfair) and seen what the outcome was.

I gave you the example (for this Olympics) where a boxer appealed and won so stop being so ungracious as it's obvious that although I have proven my point you just cannot admit you are wrong - that would be impossible for you to admit I believe.

Your point is? either:

* he lost fairly or

* he lost unfairly but you believe, amazingly, that he should not have appealed (even though I have proved that in THIS Olympics appeals have made a difference)

My apologies as I really wasn't focused on who I was responding and matching it up with previous posts. I mistakenly believed I was continuing a debate with somebody who said he should have appealed and screwed up by not appealing.

As for your example, I really am not repeating something I have stated so MANY times here but your examples are the exact circumstances of when I said an appeal is warranted but you have not given one example of an appeal being won in a case like this which I said would have a zero chance of winning.

As for my not admitting I am wrong, I started this post off admitting I made a mistake and have stated numerous times I would admit I was wrong if you can show me a case were boxing judges were over ruled in their scoring ... as that would be the only appeal that could win this case as the referees incorrect call would not have changed the results. Your examples are all of violations of rules by referees or mistakes of procedures such as in calculating scores and NOT about judging missing scoring a point or any kind of thing what would involve going through the fight to count all the points. Judges missing a jab or believing one fighter got the best in a flurry of punches back and fourth is not a rules violation if they score it the way they see it.

Your point is? either:

* he lost fairly or

My point is neither and after stating it so many times to you this will be the last. There was a ZERO chance of an appeal working to overall the his losing the fight. Not only are your assumptions wrong but you also state a false question because you have not even remotely come even a tiny bit close to showing how he could have won on an appeal because all of your examples are not similar as I have stated and explained too many times to believe their is any hope in getting you to understand this point.

Thai boxer made it to the gold medal round. I am sure, he and his team are very familiar with the rules, including appeal process. But, they didn't appeal. That's boxing. They know it's a closed case.

He lost the fight. He appeared shattered with losing and getting silver. In my opinion, if he can't lose like a true Olympic competitor, he isn't ready to win. If you can't lose the gold with dignity, you aren't ready to win it. I am talking about sportsmanship here.

He cried like a baby. I saw countless thousands of other competitors lost their events/sports with regret, but also an acceptance that we would expect from Olympic athletes. Was this Thai man the only one who felt disappointment. If you ask me, it was about losing the money and prestige that he would have had with a gold medal, and in that case, it's the pressure from his country, the media, and expectations that are partly responsible.

I am sure many other Olympic competitors that lost, would have been happy to make it to the finals and win the Silver. It's pretty good accomplishment, There is no disgrace in a Silver medal.

• Like 2

IMHO, it is so obvious that the Chinese bought his gold medal.

Day light robbery it was.

Thailand should consider recall our ambassadors in China (Mark's race) and UK (Mark's country of birth).

This is not a very well thought out idea. Sore feelings because of this event, and you want to pull your ambassadors out of the countries? England and China? Have you no concern for the amount of foreign trade and tourism dollars spend between Thailand and these two countries. Pride is fine, but (right or wrong) don't shoot yourself in the foot. Just accept it and move on. The English and Chinese didn't do your country any injustice... it's just 1 boxing match.

On the positive side, I want to see this man fight at the 2016 games. I bet he fights like he really wants it... and with this week's loss, he may even win the gold next time round.

Your point is? either:

* he lost fairly or

My point is neither and after stating it so many times to you this will be the last. There was a ZERO chance of an appeal working to overall the his losing the fight. Not only are your assumptions wrong but you also state a false question because you have not even remotely come even a tiny bit close to showing how he could have won on an appeal because all of your examples are not similar as I have stated and explained too many times to believe their is any hope in getting you to understand this point.

Luckily the Japan management did not feel the same.

The Thais DID APPEAL but it was too late (are you listening???) so you saying 'they did not because they knew they had no case and were being 'sportsmen'' is completely FALSE so please stop repeating the same nonsense as they DID appeal... but too LATE.

I hope even your prejudice can see that your post was wrong - they did appeal but too late and not that they decided 'not to appeal'

The later Thai appeal was rejected. The Nation

http://www.nationmul...s-30188198.html

Edited by binjalin

Thailand should consider recall our ambassadors in China (Mark's race) and UK (Mark's country of birth).

This is not a very well thought out idea. Sore feelings because of this event, and you want to pull your ambassadors out of the countries? England and China? Have you no concern for the amount of foreign trade and tourism dollars spend between Thailand and these two countries. Pride is fine, but (right or wrong) don't shoot yourself in the foot. Just accept it and move on. The English and Chinese didn't do your country any injustice... it's just 1 boxing match.

On the positive side, I want to see this man fight at the 2016 games. I bet he fights like he really wants it... and with this week's loss, he may even win the gold next time round.

He can't fight in Brazil 2016 because he will be 36 then and the age limit for amateur boxers at the Olympics is 34.

Edited by Payboy

Thai boxer made it to the gold medal round. I am sure, he and his team are very familiar with the rules, including appeal process. But, they didn't appeal. That's boxing. They know it's a closed case.

He lost the fight. He appeared shattered with losing and getting silver. In my opinion, if he can't lose like a true Olympic competitor, he isn't ready to win. If you can't lose the gold with dignity, you aren't ready to win it. I am talking about sportsmanship here.

He cried like a baby. I saw countless thousands of other competitors lost their events/sports with regret, but also an acceptance that we would expect from Olympic athletes. Was this Thai man the only one who felt disappointment. If you ask me, it was about losing the money and prestige that he would have had with a gold medal, and in that case, it's the pressure from his country, the media, and expectations that are partly responsible.

I am sure many other Olympic competitors that lost, would have been happy to make it to the finals and win the Silver. It's pretty good accomplishment, There is no disgrace in a Silver medal.

They DID APPEAL but too late so they obviously thought they had a case. The other comments I agree with.

Ever heard of the saying 'tongue in cheek' ? :)

Your point is? either:

* he lost fairly or

The Thais DID APPEAL but it was too late (are you listening???) so you saying 'they did not because they knew they had no case and were being 'sportsmen'' is completely FALSE so please stop repeating the same nonsense as they DID appeal... but too LATE.

I hope even your prejudice can see that your post was wrong - they did appeal but too late and not that they decided 'not to appeal'

You keep asking what I am saying but I have made clear what I am saying ... there was near zero chance an appeal would have changed the results. This has been going on long enough and unless you can show a similar scenario in all the bad boxing judging where the judges scoring was over ruled (where there was not an error in tabulation totals or violation of rules) on appeal, then I am done saying the same thing over and over. Prove me wrong and I will accept it but continuing to change the debate or keep saying what you claim I meant instead of responding to what I said.

If they tried to file an appeal, great it can't hurt and people do win the lottery jackpot too and there is a first time for everything but as i have said way too many times for you not to comprehend ... there was near zero chance of an appeal working in this situation that would change who won the fight.

Your point is? either:

* he lost fairly or

You keep asking what I am saying but I have made clear what I am saying ... there was near zero chance an appeal would have changed the results. This has been going on long enough and unless you can show a similar scenario in all the bad boxing judging where the judges scoring was over ruled (where there was not an error in tabulation totals or violation of rules) on appeal, then I am done saying the same thing over and over. Prove me wrong and I will accept it but continuing to change the debate or keep saying what you claim I meant instead of responding to what I said.

If they tried to file an appeal, great it can't hurt and people do win the lottery jackpot too and there is a first time for everything but as i have said way too many times for you not to comprehend ... there was near zero chance of an appeal working in this situation that would change who won the fight.

They appealed late - you claimed they did not appeal because they had zero chance AND they were good sportsman - you were wrong as they DID appeal but TOO LATE what part of this don't you get?

Also I showed you a case where another team appealed in the Olympics against FIVE JUDGES and won and, again, you are not big enough to admit it and concoct a story to justify your remarks. Sad really

Perhaps part of the reason the Thai boxer was so distraught was the promise of a large cash prize for any gold medal winner. I disagreed with that incentive (as being contrary to the Olympic spirit) when I first heard of it, and am opposed to it now.

Somjit, the Thai gold winner in Beijing, received more than 15 million baht ($450,000) incentive money from the government and private sectors when he got home in 2008.

The boxing rules in the Olympics have prompted odd styles of boxing. Somjit's 2004 style was very similar to the Chinese boxer who controversially won the recent title 8 years later.

. The Thai boxer is flopping all over the Cuban opponent. Twice, Somjit flops to the ground on top of the Cuban, and generally flops his arms over the Cuban's shoulders as often as he can. If he had won that bout, Thais would be celebrating in the streets all night. Edited by maidu

Unfairness is never a problem for the Thais until its directed at them by foreigners.

If a business Thai gets ripped off overseas you want to hear them bleat about it.

No thought for the ferangs that are systematically ripped of in Thailand on a daily basis!

Don't give it, if you can't take it!

Correct. Farang rule, and Thai will always be slave to Farang.

Is this the correct interpretation?

What a stupid comment. Grow up, if Thais would act like grown ups, they might get treated like adults.

• Like 2

It may have been an undeserved loss. But what was a crying shame, was the way the Thai- delegation treated the winning Chinese boxer like a piece of dirt!

You are doing sports? You are in a final? Chances are, you might loose it!

It maybe undeserved, it may be wrong...but that is how it is!

Beat him so clear that 1,2 or 3 points for the guy do not matter and you are going home with gold.

You can't- bad luck! (or if you are Thai: someone cheated you!)

Congratulate the winner (it was not HIS fault!) and GROW SOME BALLS! (...the boxer...AND Thailand!)

So basically you are expressing your anger and ranting (7 exclamation points) over something you were not at all involved but are slamming a guy and others, being personally involved, for showing their emotions after this fighter spent most his entire life training for a moment in sport which he reached but then was almost certainly robbed of the ultimate recognition for his efforts.

Do I have this about right?

Edit - after an appeal, I have recounted and there are 8 exclamation points plus I over looked the 5 words all in caps. You still don't get the Gold but are still in medal consideration wink.png

Maybe ...just maybe...instead of counting exclamation marks, you should have tried to get my point!

Here I give it to you again: MAYBE it was an undeserved loss, but the way the THAI DELEGATION treated the winner was a shame. And: you are in a sports competetion, you may loose. Be prepared for it! And take it like a man!

It may have been an undeserved loss. But what was a crying shame, was the way the Thai- delegation treated the winning Chinese boxer like a piece of dirt!

Beat him so clear that 1,2 or 3 points for the guy do not matter and you are going home with gold.

Congratulate the winner (it was not HIS fault!) and GROW SOME BALLS! (...the boxer...AND Thailand!)

So basically you are expressing your anger and ranting (7 exclamation points) over something you were not at all involved but are slamming a guy and others, being personally involved, for showing their emotions after this fighter spent most his entire life training for a moment in sport which he reached but then was almost certainly robbed of the ultimate recognition for his efforts.

Edit - after an appeal, I have recounted and there are 8 exclamation points plus I over looked the 5 words all in caps. You still don't get the Gold but are still in medal consideration wink.png

Maybe ...just maybe...instead of counting exclamation marks, you should have tried to get my point!

Here I give it to you again: MAYBE it was an undeserved loss, but the way the THAI DELEGATION treated the winner was a shame. And: you are in a sports competetion, you may loose. Be prepared for it! And take it like a man!

If you can not speak calmly about a minor subject such as this that has no bearing on your life, it is kind of strange you that you expect others to react calmly to life changing events and things they have focused many years of work. Maybe you just feel insecure because you feel these people are more superior than you and should be held to a higher standard than you are willing or able to achieve.

If you can not speak calmly about a minor subject such as this that has no bearing on your life, it is kind of strange you that you expect others to react calmly to life changing events and things they have focused many years of work. Maybe you just feel insecure because you feel these people are more superior than you and should be held to a higher standard than you are willing or able to achieve.

you do show yourself up dear Nisa - ever heard of Olympic spirit? not crying when you lose?

Edited by binjalin

Unfairness is never a problem for the Thais until its directed at them by foreigners.

If a business Thai gets ripped off overseas you want to hear them bleat about it.

No thought for the ferangs that are systematically ripped of in Thailand on a daily basis!

What a stupid comment. Grow up, if Thais would act like grown ups, they might get treated like adults.

act like grown-ups? most Thais act like 12 year olds but I fear the Mods may 'remind' us it's about boxing any minute whistling.gif so back on track

* he lost (maybe)

* they did not appeal (certainly)

* loser cried (like a baby)

* game over (absolutely)

you do show yourself up dear Nisa - ever heard of Olympic spirit? not crying when you lose?

I didn't see him cry or wipe tears from his eyes and neither did you. So, not sure what you are talking about.

But even if he had ... I see a number other passionate individuals display tears at the games .. http://edition.cnn.com/2012/08/10/living/olympics-crying-games/index.html

While I have nothing but HUGE respect for this person, people are welcome to criticize him all they want for his displaying some emotion and passion even if these people are not worthy or qualified enough to hold his jock strap at the Olympics and are so unhappy with themselves and/or intimidated by Thais that they slam a guy who has made his nation proud and who they will never come close to achieving such a victory for themselves or their country.

Edited by Nisa

act like grown-ups? most Thais act like 12 year olds but I fear the Mods may 'remind' us it's about boxing any minute whistling.gif so back on track

* he lost (maybe)

* they did not appeal (certainly)

* loser cried (like a baby)

* game over (absolutely)

Interesting your pointing out behavior of 2-year olds given your comments and the need for mods here to regulate such comments by posters.

I know how you feel Nisa - being made to look silly and feeling embarrassed it's not nice and I apologize for making you 'lose face' and now you are lashing out like a baby. The points were:

YOU said they did not appeal because they were 'sportsman' - I pointed out they DID appeal but too late - you have yet to explain this

YOU said you had 'never heard of appeals in boxing' - I pointed out the Japanese appealed in this Olympics and WON - you just say 'but that was different'

sorry about that giggle.gif

BTW I said 12 years old not 2 years olds which sort of aptly demonstrates your 'accuracy' doesn't it? never mind - have a nice day

PS I think he did a fantastic job and Thailand should be proud of him and I have never said any differently - my point was about the APPEAL or lack of

PPS can we stop the personal bickering now?

Edited by binjalin

No man is superior to any other man! ...but...oh... I see...you are from Thailand!

I didn't see him cry or wipe tears from his eyes and neither did you. So, not sure what you are talking about.

But even if he had ... I see a number other passionate individuals display tears at the games .. http://edition.cnn.c...ames/index.html

While I have nothing but HUGE respect for this person, people are welcome to criticize him all they want for his displaying some emotion and passion even if these people are not worthy or qualified enough to hold his jock strap at the Olympics and are so unhappy with themselves and/or intimidated by Thais that they slam a guy who has made his nation proud and who they will never come close to achieving such a victory for themselves or their country.

'intimidated by Thais" hehehe

• Like 1

Happens all the time in the oylmpics,people getting robbed of medals,unfortunatly it also happens in pro boxing,just look ak Manny Pacious last fight. what a disgraceful decision!!

Yes, exactly. This Chinese fighter is on the same level of Mayweather. He will do anything for a "victory". Where is the honor in that? A cheap win. This Chinese fighter was cheating the entire fight. The Thai gentleman was a picture of honor. He fought with his heart and soul, and never stepped over the line. Instead, his opponent stooped into the mud, and demonstrated his alligator heart, his crocodile soul, and his churlish spirit. Shame on him. Shame on China. China is the one government of the world, which embodies most the Mafia spirit.

He was a "picture of honor" until the decision came then what happened? not very honorable if you ask me.