Lounge Facilities At Lax?

Xangsamhua

I shall be returning from LAX later this year and my flight departs for Taipei at 0120 (1.20 am).

I could keep my hotel booking for that day and leave after the evening meal to go to the airport (check-in about 10.30 pm). But, as an alternative, are there lounge facilities at LAX that I could access?

I shall be flying premium economy, so will not be able to use the airline lounge, but are there pay-to-use lounges that I can access if we decide to go out to the airport in the afternoon?

I believe it is called "relax" lounge. Is open to general public. But it is NOT open all night or even late.

reLAX is open DAILY from 08:00 AM to Midnight.

Current rates effective Jan 2012:

Up to 1 hour $15.00

2 to 3 hours $30.00

4 to 5 hours $40.00

All day $50.00*

*All day stay includes a complimentary glass of wine or beer. (21 and over)

reLAX lounge accepts and welcomes all Priority Pass and Diners Club card holders.

reLAX is located in the Tom Bradley International Terminal (between terminals 3 and 4)

on the departure level (food court area) next to the Daily Grill.

http://www.relaxloungelax.com/get-the-info.html

I believe it is called "relax" lounge. Is open to general public. But it is NOT open all night or even late.

reLAX is open DAILY from 08:00 AM to Midnight.

Current rates effective Jan 2012:

Up to 1 hour $15.00

2 to 3 hours $30.00

4 to 5 hours $40.00

All day $50.00*

*All day stay includes a complimentary glass of wine or beer. (21 and over)

reLAX lounge accepts and welcomes all Priority Pass and Diners Club card holders.

reLAX is located in the Tom Bradley International Terminal (between terminals 3 and 4)

on the departure level (food court area) next to the Daily Grill.

http://www.relaxloun...t-the-info.html

Thank you.

• Like 1

EVA has its own First, Business, and Diamond card lounge in TBIT on the 5th floor. It uses an ANA lounge on the 4th floor for Gold and Silver card members.

EVA does not sell day passes to their lounges at LAX. The rooms are small and have been filled on all my flights through there.

^ is just for information :)

but what Xang posted should fulfill your needs :)

i too didnt know about reLAX. might use it for my OCT trip yay!

thanks Xang.. its been uhhhh 18yrs i last went to LAX lol

there isnt much, i was once caught there for 13 hours (EVA as well) and it was not the best 13hrs of my life to say the least. there are buses that run into the city and you could walk around a bit but they finish around 11pm i believe? there is free wifi and outlets (if i remember correct) so bring your laptop/tablet or whatever and plan for to entertain yourself.

About a 3 mile walk down century boulevard. Hollywood Park is there. There is a free to the Public Bus station just around the corner from the airport. Many cheaper hotels that might be worth your while to check in and sleep. $50-$60 USD range.

Thank you. Yes, extending the booking at my hotel till it's time to go to the airport looks like the best option.