Jean-Claude Van Damme Had Affair With Kylie Minogue In Thailand

webfact

Jean-Claude Van Damme Had Affair With Kylie Minogue in Thailand

Van Damme calls his 'Street Fighter ' co-star beautiful and says he just couldn't resist her charm, 'It would be abnormal not to have had an affair.'

Eighteen years after "Street Fighter" was released, Jean-Claude Van Damme confessed that he had a fling with Kylie Minogue while filming the movie. In an interview with The Guardian, the "Universal Soldier" actor defended himself, saying that it would be "abnormal" not to have affair with such a beautiful woman as the Aussie singer.

Before admitting the fling, Van Damme coyly said, "I tell you what, you should ask her. She'll have a better memory. I'm 51 years old, do you know how much I was punched in the face on 'The Expendables'? No, no. No. And let's just say it happened, so what? Who wants to know?" He then gave in, "Yes. OK. Yes, yes, yes. It happened."

Full story: http://www.aceshowbi...w/00053044.html

-- ACESHOWBIZ 2012-08-14

footer_n.gif

I slept with her as well. And Naomi Campbell.

Not together; that would leave nothing to the imagination, would it?

But seriously; who cares? Really, who cares enough to want to start a topic on it?

Perhaps the mods might like to move this to the appropriate thread.

Perhaps the mods might like to consider how this thread fits under the defamation laws of this country

SC

But seriously; who cares? Really, who cares enough to want to start a topic on it?

Perhaps the mods might like to consider how this thread fits under the defamation laws of this country

SC

Who nose.

SC

Who nose.

I thought stuff from the nosepapers was supposed to be posted in another forum.

General is supposed to be for things that are of interest.

By the way, as I understand it, truth is not a sufficient defence in Thai libel cases; a reminder to keep one's nose in one's own business, so to peak

SC

Don't worry, Jean-Claude! They are just jealous....w00t.gif

I know I am. You have to be crazy or stupid to kick Kylie out of your bed. (unless you don't like hergiggle.gif )

I'd kick her out of bed. There's more room on the floor and I can get a toe-hold on corner of the bed for leverage. tongue.png

I like(d) Kyle also! So small frame, nice!

But a dream was (is) a dream!

Well done van Damme! ;-)

It's his publicist that's done well. I've said I slept with her as well, and its not even made the News forum.....

Personally, if I was running an internet forum that had to comply with the laws of the land, I wouldn't let people start threads reporting on unsubstantiated boasts of sexual conquests

SC

Dinnaelookatmee, man! Ahthotyizwirplayin'golf!

• Like 1

Truth be told, Jean Claude is well past his prime and is struggling with aging. I watched a doco on him recently where he was trying to get back into shape to fight his first Muay Thai match since 1982 and was going up against a Thai champion, Khamsing. He was a right mess during the doco, breaking down into tears, struggling with his training and putting on a front for the cameras. Just goes to show that even the biggest movie stars are still human and suffer from human frailties.

Here's the trailer for the doco.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DHD7OyZENU

• Like 2

Truth be told, Jean Claude is well past his prime and is struggling with aging. I watched a doco on him recently where he was trying to get back into shape to fight his first Muay Thai match since 1982 and was going up against a Thai champion, Khamsing. He was a right mess during the doco, breaking down into tears, struggling with his training and putting on a front for the cameras. Just goes to show that even the biggest movie stars are still human and suffer from human frailties.

Are you saying that Elvis was human? And thr Queen Mother? Brave words indeed, and tarnished by the thread in which they find themselves

SC