Do You Ever Post Whilst Intoxicated? If So, How Often?

NamKangMan

On a slow day for the forum, I thought I would take a quick poll of Phuket members.

I freely admit that I am not always sober when posting.

My intoxication levels range from completely sober, to quite drunk. :) :)

With the advent of smartphones, you can keep an eye on the internet, anywhere and anytime.

Whilst under the influence, sometimes the urge to post gets the better of me, but it does take a lot longer to type the post. :) :)

I definately post more when sober, as opposed to when under the influence. I would say 85% of the time I post when completely sober, and 15% of the time I post whilst under the influence, to varying degrees.

What about you guys????

not only drunk but often in the middle of sex, and sometimes with other people!

wonder how long before this thread gets closed down, i give it 22 posts.

As it is a ridiculous thread I would hope it is closed soon, the insults etc will not be long coming!!

As it is a ridiculous thread I would hope it is closed soon, the insults etc will not be long coming!!

It's a serious question. Maybe some are too embarrassed to answer. :) :)

Sometimes you can tell when a regular member has made a post that isn't so coherent. :) :)

It's a serious question. Maybe some are too embarrassed to answer. :) :)

Sometimes you can tell when a regular member has made a post that isn't so coherent. :) :)

Is anyone really interested? Is it possible to ever tell if someone is drunk whilst posting, some people post as if they are drunk but are sober!! If someone posts an insult are they drunk? Who knows, who cares!!

It's a serious question. Maybe some are too embarrassed to answer. smile.pngsmile.png

Sometimes you can tell when a regular member has made a post that isn't so coherent. smile.pngsmile.png

Is anyone really interested? Is it possible to ever tell if someone is drunk whilst posting, some people post as if they are drunk but are sober!! If someone posts an insult are they drunk? Who knows, who cares!!

A simple yes or no answer would suffice. :) :)

Please try to stay on topic. :) :)

Mmmm stay on topic, NO or maybe Yes!!

Maybe think about it over a drink, and then post an answer. :) :)

Hic hic!! Ridiculous thread deserves ridiculous replies!! Just finished a can of coke does that qualify?

Edited by kawapower

Maybe think about it over a drink, and then post an answer. smile.pngsmile.png

Hic hic!! Ridiculous thread deserves ridiculous replies!! Just finished a can of coke does that qualify?

So, you are posting now whilst sober. Is that always the case?

Maybe think about it over a drink, and then post an answer. smile.pngsmile.png

So, you are posting now whilst sober. Is that always the case?

You are a little tinker luring me into taking part, so just for you, sometimes I am a bit sqiffey!!

You only have to look at the time people post and what they post

Some people drink at any time of the day, you can never tell if someone is drunk as some people are nasty all of the time!!

Agree. Some guys like to hit the bar at 10am and go home a 6pm. There are day drinkers, and night drinkers. I would say the majority are night drinkers.