Condo Renovation In Bangna / Recommendation For Worker Needed...

zappalot

We bought an empty 90 m2 condo and want to do so some things like separate a big room into two rooms, renovate the bath room, need tiles in one room.

can someone recommend some good worker or a company?

did find recommendations for pattaya and phuket but not for bangkok here...

Did you buy in order to renovate and sell? If so, d you mind sharing basic costs and how much profit you expect to make? I've considered something similar but can't see how it would work in Bangkok, unless I bought for basement bargain price.

actually we are open for everything. we bought it for 1.8 mln. the maintenance fee is quite low with 1890 baht, including sauna, pool, gym which we use regularly. 26th. floor, nice view to the skyline of bkk.

we can imagine to live there as well as to sell if someone come and is ready to pay a good price :-)

as it seems the cost to renovate and to equip will be quite high (about 800.000 baht) - so maybe in the end it will be really difficult to sell it with a profit. but that is not important as we do not need to sell it.

1890 a month for service sounds high for bangna. Try the decorating office at the Parklands bangna trat soi 37, on the left as you go into the plaza. They renovate condos, kitchens, bedrooms etc. Quite good results which you can see on site.

the service fee is 22 baht/m2. i thought thats good. friends with a condo at suk 101/1 pay 1300 baht for 37 m2.

anyway i didn`t know that the service fee depends on the location as it should cover the security, general costs like maintaining the pool and so on and do the maintenance for the building, right?

but i also have to say that i do not have to much experience with these things. before we have been member to a sportclub and paid about 1500 baht/month for the membership, now for just 400 baht more we have our own sportclub in the house and the service for everything else is paid as well :-)

thank u for the advice, i will check out the mentioned decorating office...