Pet Pit Bull Cross Turns Rogue And Attacks His Owner For A Third Time In Sattahip

Rimmer

Pet Dog turns rogue and attacks his owner for a third time in Sattahip

SATTAHIP:--Early on Wednesday Morning in Sattahip District a Pet Dog turned rogue and attacked it’s owner who in-turn repeatedly hit the dog until it was forced to release it’s grip on the owner’s foot.

Rescue Services were called to the home of Khun Prayoon aged 59 and were met with a scene of chaos and lots of blood, some from the dog and the rest from the owner who sustained a serious injury to his foot.

By the time rescuers arrived the dog had been secured and was aggressive even though the 2 year old dog called “Mee”, a Rottweiler and Pit Bull Terrier cross-breed, had sustained blood loss and multiple injuries to its head and body as Khun Prayoon tried desperately to escape the attack.

We understand this is the third time the dog has attacked Khun Prayoon,

Full story:http://www.pattayaon...-time-sattahip/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-08-16

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

I'm getting to the stage of not bothering to reply to the ill-informed crap that masquerades as comments here. Especially #2, #3, #4

Well then, what would you do if a dog that you owned, fed and kept safe, attacked you?

Pray tell, I'm all ears.

I'm getting to the stage of not bothering to reply to the ill-informed crap that masquerades as comments here. Especially #2, #3, #4

Well then, what would you do if a dog that you owned, fed and kept safe, attacked you?

Pray tell, I'm all ears.

I guess he has reached "the stage" by now.

Pray tell, I'm all ears.

Goddam its like feeding the pigeons on this site. I have owned heaps of dogs. Against the advice of brother, mother, father we got a beautiful Dobberman bitch. Everyone said it would eat our young children, was aggressive dangerous, a killer breed, unreliable, not trustworthy etc., etc. She was the most devoted, gentle, protective, intelligent family companion. My father and I wept when she had to be put down from cancer of the jaw. The vast majority of dog owners do not have a clue about dog behaviour. They see them as playthings, accessories, status symbols, little dick compensation etc. They fail to realise they are pack animals and as such need the love of discipline and knowing their place in the 'pack'. Time and time again it has been shown that dog attacks are often precipitated by their owners' poor handling. I know "The Dog Whisperer" is a money making programme but interesting that his two most reliable dogs which he uses to help other aggressive dogs rehabilitate are .. American Pitbulls. What would I do if one of my dogs attacked me ... ? Can't happen, or shouldn't happen. Would have to look at my actions.