Airasia Moving Flights To Don Mueang

stevezzzzz

Hi

I have a longhaul flight in December arrving 11.35 am at Suvarnabhumi but my connecting flight on AirAsia at 14.15 has now been moved to Don Meuang. In your experience is this connection time now unrealistic? How long would it normally take from landing in Suvarnabhumi to gettng into a taxi (I will have luggage)?

Thanks very much for your help. I guess many people must have been messed up by this move.

I think u should change ur connection flight.If u arrive in time and if u r lucky with immigration and luggage u might be out by 12.15,then u will need another 30-45 min by taxi to don muang,so u might be there by 13.00,but like I said u must be lucky with immigration and luggage and also hope the traffic is not that bad,to many "if"

Thanks for all your replies, think I will get AirAsia to put me on the later flight and I understand AirAsia also have a strict 45 minute cutoff for check-in. As you say, any minor delay anywhere will cause me to miss this one. The later flight is another 4 hours later so I guess I am just going to have to put up with having a very long wait.

Thanks for all your replies, think I will get AirAsia to put me on the later flight and I understand AirAsia also have a strict 45 minute cutoff for check-in. As you say, any minor delay anywhere will cause me to miss this one. The later flight is another 4 hours later so I guess I am just going to have to put up with having a very long wait.

They will refund you your ticket if you ask and then get a connecting flight from Swampy.