Hungarian Dies From Head Injury After Fall

Rimmer

Hungarian Dies From Head Injury After Fall

PATTAYA:--A 60-year-old Hungarian died after apparently hitting his head on the floor after a fall. He died while inspecting rental rooms at a Jomthian Beach guesthouse. Police found no suspicious injuries or signs of foul play.

PATTAYA – August 15,2012 [PDN]; At 5:30 a.m., Pol. Maj. Col. Pratipat Poomlee, detective officer of Pattaya police station, sub branch Dongtal, Chonburi; received a report of a foreigner dying of unknown causes. He rushed to the scene with the rescue team from the Sawang Boriboon foundation Pattaya.

The incident occurred at the Oasis Guesthouse, number 75/14, soi Jomthian 5, Jomthian beach road, moo 12, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi.

At the scene, police found the body of a foreign man, wearing a T-shirt and yellow shorts. He was lying on his side, face down on the ground near the door. His hands appeared clenched, and there was a bloodstain and urine from the body on the floor.

After checking the body, police suspected that his head might have hit the ground hard. His forehead had some black and blue bruises, and his nose was bleeding.

There was no sign of fighting, or injuries on his body from being hurt by others, and nothing suspicious in the room.

Full story:http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2012/08/17/hungarian-dies-from-head-injury-after-fall/

--PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2012-08-17

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

I wonder how many people accidentally fall over onto the floor, resulting in black and blue bruises, a bleeding nose, bleeding from under the body and involuntary urination, all of which ends in death?

I'm not an expert, but don't bruises usually take several hours or even a day or more to appear?

Even if you were hopelessly drunk, (and there was no suggestion that this was the case), the chances are that you would put out your hand (or hands) out to help steady your fall.

These ever mounting reports of 'accidental deaths' and apparent 'suicides' by farangs in Pattaya, jumping from condos etc are becoming more and more worrying.

I wonder how many people accidentally fall over onto the floor, resulting in black and blue bruises, a bleeding nose, bleeding from under the body and involuntary urination, all of which ends in death?

I'm not an expert, but don't bruises usually take several hours or even a day or more to appear?

Even if you were hopelessly drunk, (and there was no suggestion that this was the case), the chances are that you would put out your hand (or hands) out to help steady your fall.

These ever mounting reports of 'accidental deaths' and apparent 'suicides' by farangs in Pattaya, jumping from condos etc are becoming more and more worrying.

I agree that some of these deaths appears suspicious, but an awful lot of people die from accidents each year.

In the UK, similar size to Thailand, there were over 18000 deaths arising from a range of accidental causes in 2008 - an incredible number but I suppose we all have to go sometime.sad.png