Foreign Mama San'S Busted In Front Of Grace Hotel In Bangkok

george

Foreign mama san's busted in front of Grace Hotel in Bangkok

154.jpg

Three Uzbekistan women were arrested in Bangkok’s Nana district for tricking Uzbekistan girls

into prostitution. One victim told police that she had been promised a restaurant job in Russia.

But instead she was transported to Thailand and forced into prostitution.

BANGKOK – August 17, 2012 [PDN]; at 1 p.m., the arrest of three foreign madams was announced at the Anti-Human Trafficking Division office by Pol. Maj. Gen Chawalit Swangpuech, commissioner of AHTD, and Pol. Col. Chitapop Tomuean, director 1, AHTD squad.

The arrested were identified as Ms. Notira Nakodgeiva, age 28; Ms. Golea or Gulnora Butaeva, age 50; and Ms. Asisa or Robiya Gerbonova, age 52.

They were arrested in front of Grace Hotel, Soi 3, Sukhumvit Rd, Wattana, Bangkok. The woman are all natives of Uzbekistan.

Police seized the evidence of a mobile phone, an income and payment book, and Uzbekistani passports.

The case began after the AHTD office was informed by the staff of the United Nations Office and Drugs and Crime that women from Uzbekistan had been forced into prostitution at the Grace Hotel in the soi Nana neighborhood.

The AHTD investigated the case, and contacted a victim, “Ms. Sonia” (alias), who told police that she had been tricked into prostitution. The victim was told by Ms. Notira and her friends that they had arranged a job for her in a restaurant in Russia.

However, the ladies then told Ms. Sonia that she now owed them money for finding her the job. So to raise money to pay the debt, the suspects transported Ms. Sonia to Thailand to work as a prostitute.

While working as a prostitute, Ms. Sonia said she was always watched and followed by Ms. Notira and the other madams. Ms. Sonia would receive 2,000 baht from her customers for sex, but some or all of that money would be taken by Ms. Notira.

After hearing the victim’s statements, the detective team investigated the madams. They collected evidence to file in the Southern Bangkok Criminal Court for approval of a warrant to arrest all the accused on charges of illegally holding three or more people for the purpose of human trafficking by finding benefit from prostitution.

The police then went to arrest the madams at room 1901 of the Omni Tower Hotel on Sukhumvit Road, Soi 4, Klongtoey.

At the scene, police discovered that Ms. Notira had just procured a Middle East customer to purchase services from the victim. The police also found many other victims, and seized their passports to prevent them from escaping.

After their arrest, the madams denied the charges of prostitution. They told police that they came to Thailand just to travel since July, and they had not deceived the victims as they alleged.

The police took the Uzbekistan victims to Kredtrakarn Home, a shelter for victims of human trafficking. The arrested suspects were sent to the AHTD detective team for further investigation.

-- Pattaya Daily News 2012-08-18

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets just hope they get a harsh punishment that will work as a deterrent.

Wishfull thoughts...!! Remember where you are ..?? Like this is not comon here ...? Maybe surprising that they managed to get by without getting killed from the local competition though??

• Like 1

Lets just hope they get a harsh punishment that will work as a deterrent.

Wishfull thoughts...!! Remember where you are ..?? Like this is not comon here ...? Maybe surprising that they managed to get by without getting killed from the local competition though??

You have never been to Pattaya? Two brothels/Go Go clubs with Uzbekistan women dancing in the picture windows just like in the European brothels and ten to 20 Uzbekistan women walking beach road daily.

I really doubt those girls were tricked into what they were doing.

I agree they were not tricked into it, they were forced into it.

99.95% of the white or black women you see in Thailand hooking are forced into it, for them its not a choice.

One of the reasons Thailand is popular as a sex destination is that the vast majority of Thai women involved in the business is they do it voluntarily and most reasonably guys do care about the trafficked women.

• Like 2

Uzbeks and Grace. Now I'm not in law enforcement, but even with my limited deduction skills I'd say regular raids ... ah but if I were in law enforcement that'd seriously affect my tea allowance. Right, nothing to see here, carry on.

• Like 1

Is it not more likely that these whores just made up the "forced into it" story to escape punishment from the immigration authorities? There must have been numerous opportunities to escape or ask for help. I mean, how is it really possible to force someone to board a plane, pass through immigration, do visa runs, talk to customers, etc without being caught?

You might want to check out what they had where they came from. Look how easy it was for the PT to promise every one will be Rich in six months. Just hang a tomato in front of some one who has nothing including no hope and you will see the desire to live kick in.

Hope is a great thing to have and they wee given hope. Only to have it taken away from them.

• Like 1

99.95% of the white or black women you see in Thailand hooking are forced into it, for them its not a choice.

One of the reasons Thailand is popular as a sex destination is that the vast majority of Thai women involved in the business is they do it voluntarily and most reasonably guys do care about the trafficked women.

By "white or black" i take it you are referring to foreigners, i.e. non Thai working girls, such as those of African origin

or Uzbekistan, etc

Many Thai working girls are white skinned. And many other Thai prostitutes refer to themselves as being "black",

although their skin looks quite different from the typicaly natural black hair of Thai people.

Edited by oldthaihand99

Nobody should kid themselves that this is a problem confined to Thailand. An undercover team in the UK filmed girls/ ladies from eastern Europe, lured to the UK with promises of jobs as waitresses etc, being auctioned to pimps on a concourse at Gatwick airport in London. Passports taken, forced into brothels etc. A disgusting trade for sure, but it is hypocritical to pretend that this sort of thing only happens over here.

Nobody should kid themselves that this is a problem confined to Thailand. An undercover team in the UK filmed girls/ ladies from eastern Europe, lured to the UK with promises of jobs as waitresses etc, being auctioned to pimps on a concourse at Gatwick airport in London. Passports taken, forced into brothels etc. A disgusting trade for sure, but it is hypocritical to pretend that this sort of thing only happens over here.

Where does it say, or what post say's it only happens in LOS. Thailand is the only country mentioned because the story is about human trafficking, and the mama sans that where arrested at the Grace hotel in Bangkok, Thailand.

Why do you need to import Prostitutes into Thailand when places Pataya is drowning in them. Do Thai men have a fetish for European prostitutes because I am sure that the european sex tourist isn't travelling to Thailand for the pleasure of a European prostitute.

Why do you need to import Prostitutes into Thailand when places Pataya is drowning in them. Do Thai men have a fetish for European prostitutes because I am sure that the european sex tourist isn't travelling to Thailand for the pleasure of a European prostitute.

How long have you been here, some men like a change something different.I use to go to a website and every third question was where can I find a Russian hooker in Bangkok.

They are catering for a niche market which is neither Thai nor Farang...

What about the Europeans living permanently in Siam? Or the retired guys living 6 months a year in the Kingdom?

Maybe they'd get bored of the same local born working girls every day eventually & want to try something different?

It seems the Grace Hotel caters mostly to Middle Eastern types. Maybe they like ladies with a lot of cushion for the

pushin? Maybe they don't have access to many USSR women back in the fatherland?

How long have you been here, some men like a change something different.I use to go to a website and every third question was where can I find a Russian hooker in Bangkok.

The best place to search for a Russian prostitute is in Russia. Personally and I may be in the minority here but I came to Thailand because I was tired of the overwieght nagging farang women. I have tried Tom Yum and I will never go back to Mash.

• Like 1

What about the Europeans living permanently in Siam? Or the retired guys living 6 months a year in the Kingdom?

Maybe they'd get bored of the same local born working girls every day eventually & want to try something different?

It seems the Grace Hotel caters mostly to Middle Eastern types. Maybe they like ladies with a lot of cushion for the

pushin? Maybe they don't have access to many USSR women back in the fatherland?

Maybe Thailand could start a new HUB. The Hub of prostitution where every nationality is catered for. The Walmart of prostitution right here in Thailand. Maybe that won't work prostitution is ilegal and there isn't any in Thailand apart from a few Russian tourists applying the trade and making Thailand look bad.