Chicken Pies, Pork Pies And Sausage Rolls

silentnine

a bit of a plug here for a pie outlet .. i'm not affiliated , linked or in any way gaining from the plug. (although if the owner is a tv member a free pie or 2 won't go amiss lol)

being from the UK i'm used to chip shop style fleur de lye pies with lots of sauce in. something i had never found out here in Thailand with every pie tried in the past seeming a little on the dry side . also dam_n expensive in foodland & friendship

well i happened to be in a bar on soi siam country club called the 19th hole and spotted a little (very little) sign on the wall saying they sold frozen pies. chicken , steak, chicken mushroom, chicken bacon and and other variations. also pork pies

prices looked good at 55bt each so i inquired. took 4 home one of each to test ...

well ... i eat the lot in one night !!! lol (you fat pasty, you fat pasty, you ate all the pies)

they were the best pies I've had here ! lashings of gravy in the steak pies ,, and the white sauce i'm used to from uk chippy pies in abundance in the chicken pies .

19th hole sports bar, half way down soi siam country club on the left side coming from suchamvit

the only drawback was the other sign (larger than the pie sign) making it clear non of the girls in the bar were for sale :(

thanks for the advice will defo be putting some of them in the freezer location wise is it past the "chicken" cross roads one where its play chicken to get across 7//11 one side and tesco express the other. or nearer the soi country club market. i am up and down there but eyes always on the road.

thanks

thanks for the advice will defo be putting some of them in the freezer location wise is it past the "chicken" cross roads one where its play chicken to get across 7//11 one side and tesco express the other. or nearer the soi country club market. i am up and down there but eyes always on the road.

thanks

its b4 that crossroads .. going from the big soi siam market towards carry on and round the bend .. after the big elecric sub station theres a block of houses, then a post office, a couple of little shops and its the end unit there.

Check out this link:

http://www.wwmco.asia/

they have all kinds of Pies, sausage rolls and good meat.. They also deliver.

Fairly sure that this was the business run as Porky´s a few years back not been to Pattaya for years but Porky´s pies etc. where to die for

I think you might be getting confused with Yorkies - totally different business' .

Will be good to find a nice pie. I am stuck with overpriced pukka pies and sausage rolls at the moment. I find the ones in the fridge section of friendship, foodmart etc disgusting. Pastry filled with dried minced meat, undercooked veg and no gravy is not my idea of a pie!

I used to think hollands pies were bad, i would kill for one of them now.

thanks

its b4 that crossroads .. going from the big soi siam market towards carry on and round the bend .. after the big elecric sub station theres a block of houses, then a post office, a couple of little shops and its the end unit there.

thanks will call in after friday and stock up the freezer. Edited by marstons

Will be good to find a nice pie. I am stuck with overpriced pukka pies and sausage rolls at the moment. I find the ones in the fridge section of friendship, foodmart etc disgusting. Pastry filled with dried minced meat, undercooked veg and no gravy is not my idea of a pie!

I used to think hollands pies were bad, i would kill for one of them now.

I bought one at Best supermarket the other day, matched the same description.

Dry and no gravy.