Workmanship

micky1965

Having lived in Thailand for 12 years I've owned many houses and condo's and have always found it a nightmare when something should need to be done to find a good builder .. But finally i have found a great tradesman who charges Thai prices works all day without having a 4 hour nap cleans up after him when he has finished and even put's dust sheets down and has the correct tools to do the job not just a hammer ... so if anyone who reads this needs a good workman i can highly recommend this bloke only one downfall he don't speak english ...

• Like 1

I asked Mickey1965 for this builders contact details but he will not give them, he said he is too busy at the moment, so never mind.

yes with my house as soon has he has finished i would of got him to call you .. the last thing i want is him having 2 jobs on the go because i have had that before with builders and i never seem to get mine done .. that's why i asked for your number so when he finished he would of called you .. okay good luck with all the cowboys out there lol

I asked Mickey1965 for this builders contact details but he will not give them, he said he is too busy at the moment, so never mind.

yes with my house as soon has he has finished i would of got him to call you .. the last thing i want is him having 2 jobs on the go because i have had that before with builders and i never seem to get mine done .. that's why i asked for your number so when he finished he would of called you .. okay good luck with all the cowboys out there lol

You would have been better putting it on Thai visa AFTER he had finished yours then, hopefully you will get the hang of it soon.

• Like 1

You would have been better putting it on Thai visa AFTER he had finished yours then, hopefully you will get the hang of it soon.

he was about to finish my house when i posted this but he done such a good job I've found him more work to do what i was going to do at a later date ....

• 1 month later...

all work finished now very pleased with what he done .. number to call is 086-1578660 Krun Ning that is my wife's number because he can't speak English he would like you to explain what you want doing then she will ask him to see if he can ..you might have to wait a while as well no he is busy doing many of my friends houses ,condo's

thx