Sad,stupid

lampard10

Two weeks ago we lost a goodfriend of the pub in an accident. He was duly cremated and his remains given to his best friend. Yesterday his friend bought the ashes, in a plastic sandwich box,into the pub, for a final farewell drink.

1 whole bottle of Vodka later, he decided, although he could not walk himself, to take his mate out on the town, and visit the dives and niches he used to frequent. Being a sensible, upstanding fellow, this man realised he was too pissed to walk, so decided he must drive. Problem number one;

He could not get the key in the lock. Problem number two; in stepped our intrepid publican, removed his motor-bike keys, his friend and his appartment keys, and offered to drive the man home.

He declined, and was last seen going three steps forward and two back toward Soi Kola. We took the remains of his pal to his appartment, because when I said to my girls he could spend the night in the pub, they all started screaming. We are still waiting for him to retrieve his keys.

One year ago a travelling companion of mine died in Pattaya. His body was flown back to Australia where he was cremated.

His ashes were put in a long plastic crematorium container and one of his good mates brought his ashes to Pattaya to scatter. The ashes were scattered from the end of the old Pattaya pier onto the waters of the bay.

His mate walked back to Beach Road and sat on one of the walkway seats. He placed the crematorium container on the seat next to him.

A few minutes later the mate saw the crematorium container disappearing into the crowd, carried by a Thai male running as fast as he could.

If the Thai ever found out what the dust inside the container really was, he would still be having nightmares to this day. :o

One year ago a travelling companion of mine died in Pattaya. His body was flown back to Australia where he was cremated.

His ashes were put in a long plastic crematorium container and one of his good mates brought his ashes to Pattaya to scatter. The ashes were scattered from the end of the old Pattaya pier onto the waters of the bay.

His mate walked back to Beach Road and sat on one of the walkway seats. He placed the crematorium container on the seat next to him.

A few minutes later the mate saw the crematorium container disappearing into the crowd, carried by a Thai male running as fast as he could.

If the Thai ever found out what the dust inside the container really was, he would still be having nightmares to this day. :D

:o Now that is funny in a perveted sort of way

... He declined, and was last seen going three steps forward and two back toward Soi Kola. We took the remains of his pal to his appartment, because when I said to my girls he could spend the night in the pub, they all started screaming. We are still waiting for him to retrieve his keys.

:D:D:o

Edited by kat