What Is Branch Code Of Bangkok Bank Pakham Buriram District?

Hello!

I Must send Money now to my girlfriend currencly Money Sending is free with western union the website want the swift code that I have already but I think the name of the bank is not enough I need 3 digit branch code, can someone confirm that on every bank the branch code is the first 3 digits of the account number Iam not sure about this!

?

If something wrong western union hotline told money comes back to me!

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

Hi!

i callculate now the branch code it is 0635

but i still have problems,to send the money with western union !

the want the branch code i allready have!

and then the want to normal bank code,what i dont have!

i call on the hotline and say,in thailand the have only swift code and no bank code,but the not confirm this,in the field from the bank code,i can only enter 3 digits bei not 5 letters,or 6 like nesarsarly for the swift code,caling 5 times the western union hotline not helo,the want a bank code,that no one have!

branch and bank code are not the same,when i enter it does not accept,on the above website i can callulate the branch code,but not the missing bank code,any ideas what i can do?

You say that

I think the name of the bank is not enough
you are incorrect. The bank name and the SWIFT code and account number is all that you need

All wire transfers go through the central bank clearing house in Bangkok and the SWIFT code get's it to Bangkok Bank and the account number gets it to the correct account

Don't make work for yourself