Partner Problems ..Return To Thailand....Or Not ?

nextmove

Ok I thing I read enough.

This is my shoot I think some close to their family has elaborated a thai scam with some mafia police and their are waiting to you comeback to do the big strike, maybe she told you something about some close person that try to get money from she in many ways, bad sickness, child problems, school, home debts or wherever since 99% of the people think that farang men give a salary to their wife or gf around 30 or 100k probably she have some record or something that help to the scam be real, this history about people that give money to she for get a work on England give the plot.

Use smart intelligence, get in contact with people here in thailand that can get the true records from the police, I come from a country 10x more smarter for scam and cheat so a true police contact will be very useful, check for a record with the ID is something that all the police can do.

With that you probably get the true problem and start to think clever how solve it, in thailand all is about money try to give a number that they can easily find you, maybe you can call directly to the turist police office closer to the airport that she was arrested and ask for information, be relax not complain nothing try to make friends, thai people can help a lot if they like you or shit you a lot if not, in my experience king police are like saints they are very helpful and if you only show so much love for your daughter and your wife maybe they turn on their "nam yai" switch.

I will read more now :P

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I thing I read enough.

This is my shoot I think some close to their family has elaborated a thai scam with some mafia police and their are waiting to you comeback to do the big strike, maybe she told you something about some close person that try to get money from she in many ways, bad sickness, child problems, school, home debts or wherever since 99% of the people think that farang men give a salary to their wife or gf around 30 or 100k probably she have some record or something that help to the scam be real, this history about people that give money to she for get a work on England give the plot.

Use smart intelligence, get in contact with people here in thailand that can get the true records from the police, I come from a country 10x more smarter for scam and cheat so a true police contact will be very useful, check for a record with the ID is something that all the police can do.

With that you probably get the true problem and start to think clever how solve it, in thailand all is about money try to give a number that they can easily find you, maybe you can call directly to the turist police office closer to the airport that she was arrested and ask for information, be relax not complain nothing try to make friends, thai people can help a lot if they like you or shit you a lot if not, in my experience king police are like saints they are very helpful and if you only show so much love for your daughter and your wife maybe they turn on their "nam yai" switch.

I will read more now tongue.png

are you a psychologist? the last thing the op needs is your thoughts,button up.

Nextmove, I’ve only just read this thread – I’m sure that there are a good many members of ThaiVisa that would be happy to assist by visiting your de-facto wife in prison to ascertain information for you. You mentioned that you think she is imprisoned in Korat – too far for me since I’m a 100km west of Nakhon Sawan but I for one would have been happy to assist had she been in Nakhon Sawan jail.

Please do not judge her as guilty before you know the facts. I have been charged with causing death by careless driving (the court case is currently underway) despite the fact that I had 0% responsibility in the accident. I do agree with others, though, that you should not put yourself at risk by coming here in person at this time.

There is a French & English speaking Canadian criminal lawyer with his own Thai law practice in Korat who may be well placed to assist you. PM me or reply to me via this thread for his contact details if required.

In my partners case i am told that the sum involved is relatively minor...maybe 30,000 thb.

Disgusting, not the fact the she has been cought but the fact that she preyed on vilnerable people who are looking to better them selves with work in the UK.

I hope she gets banged up in a Thai jail for 18 months, she is poison and you know nothing about it but hav ebeen with her all the time?

My only thoughts are with the little girl.

I think this is a BXXShhiX sorty,

"I have also checked with the airline who confirmed that she had checked in for her flight but was then stopped at Thai immigration ( as per airline computer records)"

No airline will part with this information, epsecially from a 3rd part!

Complete lies.

I suspect the OP knew exactly was was occuring.

No trouboe with his "wife" for 7 years, this has obvoiously cost teh OP plenty over the years.

Again, I hope she rots in jail( If this is a true story)

• Like 1

In my partners case i am told that the sum involved is relatively minor...maybe 30,000 thb.

Disgusting, not the fact the she has been cought but the fact that she preyed on vilnerable people who are looking to better them selves with work in the UK.

I hope she gets banged up in a Thai jail for 18 months, she is poison and you know nothing about it but hav ebeen with her all the time?

My only thoughts are with the little girl.

What a nice person you are.

The OP has lived with the lady, has a child with the lady and they have been together for a few years yet you seem to know much more than he does.

You obviously know everything about the lady concerned and have already decided that she is guilty and pronounced sentence.

You would fit in very well as a witchfinder and also work well with Judge Jeffries who in a short time at the Bloody Assizes in Dorchester.

Quote Wikipedia

Jeffreys issued harsh sentences to nearly all defendants. About 300 were executed, and between 800 and 900 were transported to the West Indies. On 18/19 September alone, he issued 144 death sentences. For his severity, he was nicknamed "the hanging judge".

• Like 1

Nextmove, I’ve only just read this thread – I’m sure that there are a good many members of ThaiVisa that would be happy to assist by visiting your de-facto wife in prison to ascertain information for you. You mentioned that you think she is imprisoned in Korat – too far for me since I’m a 100km west of Nakhon Sawan but I for one would have been happy to assist had she been in Nakhon Sawan jail.

Please do not judge her as guilty before you know the facts. I have been charged with causing death by careless driving (the court case is currently underway) despite the fact that I had 0% responsibility in the accident. I do agree with others, though, that you should not put yourself at risk by coming here in person at this time.

There is a French & English speaking Canadian criminal lawyer with his own Thai law practice in Korat who may be well placed to assist you. PM me or reply to me via this thread for his contact details if required.

Khonwan,

Many thanks for your advice.

Things have moved on (if only a little) since my last post and I have things in place as per your suggestions.

I am using the services of the very same Thai law firm in Korat after being Pm'ed details by another helpful Thai Visa member....you know who you are!

I have also managed to get in contact with an old friend who by chance moved to Korat a year or so ago and he will be visiting my partner who he knows well in the next few days.

You are right,it's too early to make any judgement , that will come only when I receive the full and truthful facts.

billd766,

You are right ,people trying to pass judgement before the full facts are known.

People also seem to be passing judgement regarding myself as ''I must of known'' after 7 years etc etc.

I guess they have not read this thread in full. I have made it quite clear that this problem has only occurred in recent times.

Yes it has to be an assumption on my part that this has not been going on for years based on the fact that my partner has travelled 3 or 4 times internationally every year we have been together with a clean record on immigration database.She has also obtained several visa's including an extended multi year UK visit Visa with no problems.

As i have said before I will continue to report on this thead when I see fit. I cannot say what the truth will be regarding my partner at the moment. Believe me if she has knowingly cheated people out of money then I will be the first one to condemn her actions. I hate people that do this as much as the next honest man. However 7 years together has to count for something and I will support my partner through this as much as I am able to. I have to keep faith that at the end of this there still might be some light left at the end of the tunnel for us as a family. Time will tell.

"I have also checked with the airline who confirmed that she had checked in for her flight but was then stopped at Thai immigration ( as per airline computer records)"

Complete lies.

No trouboe with his "wife" for 7 years, this has obvoiously cost teh OP plenty over the years.

Wise up kiddo; the airline doesn't need to give away any personal information as we all have to check in BEFORE we go through immigration, at which point the Lady was arrested. The airline is not giving away anything that is not already known. The OP obviously wanted to check that the story had some credibility and and that the Lady had actually checked in prior to her alleged arrest.

Complete lies.

In reply:-

''No airline will part with this information, epsecially from a 3rd part! ''

Wrong- The booking was made in my name under a family booking. We flew out of the UK together but myself and our daughter returned a little earlier from Thailand due to problems with my fathers health.

When I enquired why my partner had not got on the flight after checking in the airline agent in London gave the information without

hesitation. Whether she should of done or not is immaterial since that is the information I received.

''Complete lies''.....on your part I presume...certainly not mine.

''I suspect the OP knew exactly what was occurring''.....you can suspect all you want my friend...but again you would be very WRONG.

I hope this clears up any misunderstandings you have concerning my situation.

• Like 1

Nextmove, When i was with my ex wife what used to drive me to despair was how willing she was to be the guarantor for the loans and the madcap schemes of her family and friends. The collateral she used was our house in Thailand.

I think she used to do it to let them see that she had more money than them and hence could be relied to bail them out.

I wouldn't be surprised if your own wife has maybe got herself unwittingly implicated in a criminal act by originally agreeing to guarantee some scheme or other.

I hope things get worked out in the end for you and good luck.

Regardless of whether she took money or guaranteed a loan, if someone has gone to the police and raised charges against her, then the case will in Thai law become a criminal one and not a civil one, as such she will be on watch in the immigration computer.

Your best chance is to find out who raised the charges, pay them off what is owed and get them to drop the charges.

Lawyers, expensive slow and not that knowledgable.

Police only in it for what they can get.

Find out who raised the charges and get it to go away, that is the only sensible way forward

Stay out of the country and get your friend to find out this info, if they sense a Farang involved the amounts will only go one way.

Good luck