Sleeping Drunk Dutchman Robbed By Greedy Gays: Pattaya

webfact

Horrible yellow journalism.

Their sexuality had nothing to with this story.

The Dutchman was robbed by two MEN.

If the thieves had been straight, would the headline had said robbed by two STRAIGHTS?

First time I have ever heard gays used in that kind of irrelevant context.

Before you get your panties in a twist, no this is not the same as if the thieves had been ladyboys.

Why? Because ladyboys present as women so their appearance is so distinctive that it is objective to mention it. Look at the picture in the story. These are two men. One might look a bit effeminate but not more than many Thai straight men.

Now if the Hollander had invited the men to his room for a threesome, THEN the mention of the sexual aspect of the story would have been relevant.

Absolutely agree.

Also, does this mean that all sleeping Dutchmen should avoid all gays, just to be on the safe side?

hey if it had been a Dutch lesbian would it have read

"Gay boys finger dyke" geddit!!

I wonder if he was polder than fen?

Horrible yellow journalism.

Their sexuality had nothing to with this story.

The Dutchman was robbed by two MEN.

If the thieves had been straight, would the headline had said robbed by two STRAIGHTS?

First time I have ever heard gays used in that kind of irrelevant context.

Before you get your panties in a twist, no this is not the same as if the thieves had been ladyboys.

Why? Because ladyboys present as women so their appearance is so distinctive that it is objective to mention it. Look at the picture in the story. These are two men. One might look a bit effeminate but not more than many Thai straight men.

Now if the Hollander had invited the men to his room for a threesome, THEN the mention of the sexual aspect of the story would have been relevant.

Totally agree with your post 100%

Will the Pattaya Daily News kindly note the heterosexual orientation of all offenders please (as far as known). Here's a hint; Should be the majority.Thanks!

Perhaps they should include the size of penis in the 'identity' of all criminals.

Too funny that some are taking exception to the fact that the two robbers were identified as gay. What, afraid of the image of gays being tarnished? Perhaps it would have made for better news if they had just buggered the Hollander where he sat as opposed to robbing him.

Too funny that some are taking exception to the fact that the two robbers were identified as gay. What, afraid of the image of gays being tarnished? Perhaps it would have made for better news if they had just buggered the Hollander where he sat as opposed to robbing him.

How about this? Every time a criminal is straight and the crime has nothing to do with sexual orientation, they put THAT in the headline as well?

Bottom line: it is yellow journalism. Plain and simple.

Example: Albino Albanian Stabbed by Heinous Heteros

Edited by Jingthing

Just what do you expect from the PDN website? PDN was a far better website when Warina was running it, before her son "TOOK" control when she had a major health crisis.

Do you think they will have journalist excellence from low paid reporters?

That crime reporter and all of the reporters at PDN are always writing stories of questionable quality.

All things considered today, PDN is lucky to have him and he is lucky to have a job, in my opinion.

Obvious troll is obvious.

So drunk that he never knew his property was stolen till police told him w00t.gif !!! Luckily there are honest people around!

In this case, yes. Some months back an English friend of mine had an epileptic fit at the side entrance of Tukcom while I was bringing my car round to him. I got there to find him collapsed on the steps with a crowd of people around him. Somebody told me that a Thai woman had picked up his mobile phone that had been in his hand and just walked off...and nobody bothered to stop her!!!

As for this Dutchman, sum nam na, but he was a lucky one.