Phone Rates To Call From Phuket To Italy

bolognamare

Hi to everyone that lives in Phuket (and not only), i need to know in advance the phone rates to make phone calls from Phuket to Italy (mobile and not mobile rates).

Are there available in Phuket solutions that permit to make all phone calls i want for a monthly price?

Thanks for your help and suggestions! :o

Hi to everyone that lives in Phuket (and not only), i need to know in advance the phone rates to make phone calls from Phuket to Italy (mobile and not mobile rates).

Are there available in Phuket solutions that permit to make all phone calls i want for a monthly price?

Uela boulgnais , dun vet ? Socchmelben!

Ok, the best option is to use your mobile , the Italian ones work here.

You just need to buy a 12call sim card.

You can find them everywhere (seven eleven)

After the initial cost for activiation of your number (about 200-250 bahts if I remember correctly) , you are going to spend about 7-9 bahts per minute to call Italy. (si eh, spendi di piu' in Italia a chiamare il vicino di casa...)

You can recharge your account just by buying refill cards.

You'll recieve a message when your account is too low or you can check by dialing a free number.

Easy and cheap.

I'm here 9 months a year and that's what I use.

E magari gia' che ci sei porta un paio di chili ed turtlein

At salut!

Uela boulgnais , dun vet ? Socchmelben!

Ok, the best option is to use your mobile , the Italian ones work here.

You just need to buy a 12call sim card.

You can find them everywhere (seven eleven)

After the initial cost for activiation of your number (about 200-250 bahts if I remember correctly) , you are going to spend about 7-9 bahts per minute to call Italy. (si eh, spendi di piu' in Italia a chiamare il vicino di casa...)

You can recharge your account just by buying refill cards.

You'll recieve a message when your account is too low or you can check by dialing a free number.

Easy and cheap.

I'm here 9 months a year and that's what I use.

E magari gia' che ci sei porta un paio di chili ed turtlein

At salut!

Sorbole! il mondo è davvero piccolo! :D

I have used other times the 123call sim card, i thought that a normal line is cheaper (i have to make a lot of calls every day for 2 months from 2pm to 11pm from monday to friday).

I will need a good and stable ADSL service to use my laptop too, i've listened that only Phuket Town offers this service, is it right?

I'd like to stay in Karon, Kata or Patong, or Kamala.

Is it available a UMTS service? i need a good and stable ADSL service to work from Phuket.

Do you have suggestions?

Dai amico dammi una mano, mi serve un monolocalino, tranquillo con tutti i comforts che faccia da ufficio e "scannatoio" e al riparo da "onde anomale", quindi non troppo a bordo spiaggia, e promesso, ti porto un kilo di tortellini! e il pignoletto doc! :D

Edited by bolognamare

I'm sending you a PM right now.

I received your Email

Pignoletto? Slurp ...

Ps.

Sorry to the board , we'll put our conversation off line now.

But please add your suggestion to his original questions.

Ciao

Edited by KhunMarco

• 1 month later...
I'm sending you a PM right now.

I received your Email

Pignoletto? Slurp ...

Ps.

Sorry to the board , we'll put our conversation off line now.

But please add your suggestion to his original questions.

Ciao

Ohe' ragazzi! :o Don't say you're sorry... There are other Italians you know that travel with food and parmesan! hahahahaha. When I went to Zimbabwe, I packed some ready made pasta with trufles in a bag: while I was cooking it, the locals were looking for a gas leak! :D

Un saluto a voi a anche a tutti gli Italo-Expats da BRU! Mi sun Lùmbard: un po' bauscia, ma col coer in man!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

You say you have a laptop,and will be needing ADSL as well.

This should not be a problem to find in Phuket..

Any how with ADSL and a Laptop you have a cheap and very cheap workable solution.

We also make calls every day to Australia and usa micronesia and Uk.

we use SKYPE just buy a earphone microphone like they use in call ctrs(tescos 195bht) then down load skype.

calls to other online skype users are FREEOF CHARGE and good quality (better than mobile)

If the people you are calling do not have skype its 0.8bht per min globbally...wooohooooo.

go to www.skype.com

I was very sceptical about this till I tryed I ,Unfourtunatly I told my mother and In laws now every time im on line they calll..........still its free.

I hope this helps

Stiggy

go to www.skype.com

I think that voipstunt.com works better ... specially with unusual countries... :o

And calls from computer to Italy land line with VOIP are free, but you have to open an account 10EU that can be used for pay calls such as to mobiles or other countries that are not free.

All you have to do is go to internet cafe download Voipstunt at www.voipstunt.com open the account might take a couple of days for funds to clear , can use paypal (bad exchange rate) or credit card, and make free calls.

You can make free one minute calls before you register to check it out.

Magic

Edited by spacebass

ciao ragazzi!!!!

if you want to call to italy from phuket you can use muobilephone or also homelinephone,but before you must to put 009

like this.......example009/39/544/ecc........(ravenna prefix)and spend around 7 bath per minute,off course the comunication is not always clear,depend many reasons

i agree that with msn or skype if your friends use pc is totally free calls!Always,everyday i do with my friend

ciao a tutti,il 20 marzo passa un amico da marina di ravenna che mi porta un carico di salamini nostrani,mortadelle e piadine :o:D

Edited by giulio