Hi, I've also seen various websites about willow and also honey, never tried it so have no idea whether it works or not.

You can buy rooting hormone here, but I doubt that it is organic.

You can make a fermeted extract using EM, I have used this recently and it does seem to promote rooting.

From what I understand, fermented extract from fruits produce the highest concentration of hormones.

You could go to your local Land Developement Dept and enquire about LDD2, they may have it in stock and give it to you free. Fruit Bio extract using LDD2 apparently produces quite high amounts of Gibberelin. Auxin and Cytokinin in descending order.

Auxin is the one that promotes the actual formation of roots, Cytokininhelps with cell division and so healthy growth of the new roots. Gibberelin is a general growth hormone.

I haven't actually tried the LDD product ( I got LDD1 and LDD3 from them as that was all they had)

I don't think that there is a lot of difference with EM though.

I made a fermented extract with EM, molasses, galangal and banana. We are growing cassava, and my missus cut too many stems for setts. Moe than we could use at the time. We needed to replace some and I soaked these old setts in a solution of the extract diluted 500:1 and they have grown. So it has worked very well.

If you don't have time to make your own and don't want to use commercial hormones, you can plant your cuttings in the black polythene planting bags in good quality compost. Soak and drain the compost and then put in plastic bags, keep out of dierect sun. You will probably find that they root ok with no additional hormones.