Hi, I Need Some Help.

Dorothy1985

Hi, I am a western transexual and I am in Thailand to marry my partner in ten days.

My problem is that the best man, a westerner, has broken her ankle while still at home as she was due to fly here next week.

Apparently she broke it wearing a new pair of outrageous purple stilettos she was testing out that was to be my wedding gift.

So she is in a tiz and not able to come now.

My Thai partner has offered a new best man, but I so wanted a western best man as that would not clash with the outfit at all.

Several years ago I attended a wedding in Sathorn road at a swish hotel where the western groom did not know anyone in town and had no friends attend. His wife sent out a plea for as many strangers to turn up to be his friends in return for free beer and orgasms (the drink precious') as one could consume, it was a swanky affair.

This got me to think perhaps I could do the same and find myself a best man here locally as my options for any one I know back home to attend are limited.

Would anyone be interested?

Booze flows freely all night and you could bring a friend or two. We have a videographer hired to record the event and also the wedding night, if you are handsome enough you might be able to attend that event also.

Please let me know, PM if shy.

Kisses Dot.

It's actually quite a tempting offer.........but I'm not wearing a kilt. No way, nada, no chance. nope. smile.png

Nice idea, contrasting cultures and desires.

I feel a tartan frock would clash though, it might also draw too much attention away from the bride.

I would be interested if I could quickly whip up a color design for the kilt myself to suit the rest of the wedding party?

I would like to help Dorothy, but I just don't feel like eating, drinking and being Mary these days. rolleyes.gif

Based on the interest shown in the recent Katoy thread, one would have thought there would be plenty of takers on TV..whistling.gif

but as a constructive suggestion to the OP, May I humbly suggest you appeal to all the resident cheap charlies and ballon chasers on TV especially on the Pattaya forum who I am sure would be prepared to jump into a nice little black number and a pair of high heels at the prospect of free booze all night....thumbsup.gif

It's actually quite a tempting offer.........but I'm not wearing a kilt. No way, nada, no chance. nope. smile.png

I would be interested if I could quickly whip up a color design for the kilt myself to suit the rest of the wedding party?

cheesy.gif ....."theblether" must be quaking in his sporran at that prospect.....a pink kilt how quaint...

being a taff i would feel a bit sheepish eating and drinking and not giving anything back in return,and the cost of a new outfit is a little tooooooooooo much.wub.png

Being a Taff, if the OP had invited some sheep, pretty sure you would be there in your little black dress, wellies and come hither smile in the flash...

rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

In some Western Traditional Weddings the 'best man' typically engages with the bridesmaid.

To enable a full comprehension of the duties involved, I think a photo might be appropriate of said bridesmaid ... could be the clincher either way.

being a taff i would feel a bit sheepish eating and drinking and not giving anything back in return,and the cost of a new outfit is a little tooooooooooo much.wub.png

Being a Taff, if the OP had invited some sheep, pretty sure you would be there in your little black dress, wellies and come hither smile in the flash...

rolleyes.gif

i dont know if you ever saw the film staring gene wilder running off with a sheep,found him on the bed with the sheep dressed in suspenders,ohhhhhhh blodwyn.[every thing you wanted to know about sex]cheesy.gif