Pheu Thai M.P. Urges Thai Women: Marry A Farang For An Easier Life

webfact

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More from the article:

Even more controversially, he then implied that the best way to study a foreign language was by sleeping with a foreigner.

“Sitting studying is too slow. Lie down to study"

Yay for Red Shirt and Pheu Thai Party mentality.

Pheu Thai Party MP and Indicted Red Shirt Leader Out On Bail and Thaksin Confidant Sunai

sunai10.png

31.jpg

• Like 2

MP urges Thai women: Marry a farang for an easier life

Marry? Why? What's wrong with the current sick buffalo savings plan? rolleyes.gif

Think long term, the buffalo can't be sick forever. rolleyes.gif

Hadn't thought of that angle. So much more easier to bump off a farang husband. :(

Makes me cringe when people refer to the health systems, education, welfare etc in European countries being "free" its because most people work hard and pay there high taxes !

Yes and also "Free" is not being 100% Free while we are paying the most of it in our very high tax payments !

Also noticed that the many red Shirt Thai women have plenty of time for to listen to a crazy Red Mp speech or going to

reds meetings or even waiting for money from " Mr.T " instead of helping their families to become better in life !

But in away the MP published the thinking of many Thai woman .

Edited by sandro

What a dick. he should be telling them to get of their lazy <deleted> and get a job or two like the rest of the world.

You are a dick He is telling the truth you think it is love.

We need more honest Thais like him.

How could you that known that is the reason they marry Farangs.

Remember he is Thai

Where did I say it was "love"? I've lived here 15 years and have a large family. He's a dick. How long have you been here? Married?

The problem is that Harry from Pattya thinks we are all grey haired, balding pot bellied 60 year olds running around with 18 year old bar girls. I like you have a nice size family, the salt of the earth type and I married my wife not because she was Thai, but because we had a normal relationship after meeting professionally, and she is a first class woman and devoted mother and wife. We are both content for life, which is good, as then there are more 18 year olds for Harry to chase after.

WELL SPOKEN !

• Like 2

What a dick. he should be telling them to get of their lazy <deleted> and get a job or two like the rest of the world.

Remember he is Thai

Where did I say it was "love"? I've lived here 15 years and have a large family. He's a dick. How long have you been here? Married?

The problem is that Harry from Pattya thinks we are all grey haired, balding pot bellied 60 year olds running around with 18 year old bar girls. I like you have a nice size family, the salt of the earth type and I married my wife not because she was Thai, but because we had a normal relationship after meeting professionally, and she is a first class woman and devoted mother and wife. We are both content for life, which is good, as then there are more 18 year olds for Harry to chase after.

Touche Jim. Maybe harry is actually the Thai minister in question, incognito of course.

• Like 2

Wonder what he would say if his little daughter came home one day with a 60 yr old chang vest wearing, clap ridden old man from the west?

He just might say, "2 million sinsot and welcome to the family, son!"

What's good for the goose, is also good for the gander. :rolleyes:

I'm willing to give his idea a try as a pilot program with a few adjustments. First off I have an excellent command of the English language and would be willing to teach his daughters and/or granddaughters provided they don't look too much like him. The positions he infers are probably most conducive to my teaching style, but I am willing to teach standing occasionally depending on the size of the student and if he would like to provide us with a custom chair built for specific purpose I would be ok with that too. Once the lessons are complete I will present the student with a certificate and gold stars commensurate with her acquired prowess and send her on to the next phase which will be to marry as he puts it (his words not mine) a stupid European....no point in them having to go to the trouble of the English lessons when I am available to save them the effort you see.

Edited by Woodcaulk
  • Like 2

Remember he is Thai

Most wanke_rs aren't married DN.

Wonder what he would say if his little daughter came home one day with a 60 yr old chang vest wearing, clap ridden old man from the west?

He will ask the Old Farang to invest in a business deal.

49% of an entertainment venue ?

• Like 1

This gentleman does not seem very bright.

He pretty much insulted every Thai woman and Western man in Thailand.

Making uninformed statements regarding education, family and and foreign affairs in a single breath. This guy should work for Fox News.

Get a life you fool. Are you married to a lazy thai ? if not why so sensitive ?

Logic? Solving (yet) another way to increase investment in Thailand? Or is the MP showing the Reds have run out of ideas and given in to the fact there are 1,000 new entrants to the sex industry from buses in the (Red) North East weekly? Either way, his party can't handle him, the DSI will now go into a quandary as to how to deny this without costing him his job, and Yingluck will seek solace from her brother on how to move him to a better post, more pay, for such an intelligent statement and then blame it all on the failures of the Abhisit Government. rolleyes.gif

Hilarious, thanks for that, i needed a good laugh.

Judging by the number of quality advertisements on this forum for Thai Ladies to meet foreigners, I guess the M.P. is a bit late in giving his "advice". So what else is new.

Many European women married G.I.s after WW II because America offered opportunity. Big deal.

I am sure there are millions of good Thai men providing perfectly adequately for their families (and they are not M.P.s or snivel servants.. However those men who, like the characters on the Thai soaps, abuse and play around on their women, end up discarding the good Thai woman often with a child or two, who the foreigner is more than happy to love and support. In most cases this probably works quite well.

In many cases, the Thai woman then abuses the farang's generosity by becoming lazy, greedy and materialistic.

Not all hi-so or university educated women are good, likewise not all ladies with bar experience are bad. It's just the bad ones who make the news and Thai Visa forum.

I am happily married to a Thai woman, but I have Thai male friends who are happily married to Thai women, so this M.P. is basically stating "marry a farang, as Thai men are losers".

Unfortunately I also have several farang friends to whom I would not recommend a Thai woman..

Which Thai lady advertisements? Are Google's interest based web ads at work here? laugh.png

Edited by KireB

Judging by the number of quality advertisements on this forum for Thai Ladies to meet foreigners, I guess the M.P. is a bit late in giving his "advice". So what else is new.

Many European women married G.I.s after WW II because America offered opportunity. Big deal.

I am sure there are millions of good Thai men providing perfectly adequately for their families (and they are not M.P.s or snivel servants.. However those men who, like the characters on the Thai soaps, abuse and play around on their women, end up discarding the good Thai woman often with a child or two, who the foreigner is more than happy to love and support. In most cases this probably works quite well.

In many cases, the Thai woman then abuses the farang's generosity by becoming lazy, greedy and materialistic.

Not all hi-so or university educated women are good, likewise not all ladies with bar experience are bad. It's just the bad ones who make the news and Thai Visa forum.

I am happily married to a Thai woman, but I have Thai male friends who are happily married to Thai women, so this M.P. is basically stating "marry a farang, as Thai men are losers".

Unfortunately I also have several farang friends to whom I would not recommend a Thai woman..

Which Thai lady advertisements? Are Google's interest based web ads at work here? laugh.png

These ads show up at the bottom of Thailand Forum Pages . They don't bother me, my point was many Thai women seem to want a farang husband. There just seem to be thousands of them available.