Pheu Thai M.P. Urges Thai Women: Marry A Farang For An Easier Life

webfact

I especially agreed on his comment: that the best way to study a foreign language was by sleeping with a foreigner.

I think they should make it law and issue a prison sentence of 5 years to any Thai that refuses to sleep with a foreigner.

Haven`t heard of this guy before, but I`ll vote for him.

I will vote for him too. I will ask my relatives/ friends/ whoever to vote for him.

If he can the bill passed on the jail sentence on whoever who refuse to sleep with a foreigner.

Sent from my XT910 using Thaivisa Connect App

Edited by rics21

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I especially agreed on his comment: that the best way to study a foreign language was by sleeping with a foreigner.

I think they should make it law and issue a prison sentence of 5 years to any Thai that refuses to sleep with a foreigner.

Haven`t heard of this guy before, but I`ll vote for him.

Then we send miss Thida to study with you!

• Like 1

What a dick. he should be telling them to get of their lazy <deleted> and get a job or two like the rest of the world.

You are a dick He is telling the truth you think it is love.

We need more honest Thais like him.

How could you that known that is the reason they marry Farangs.

Remember he is Thai

The truth might hurt in Pattaya etc but not every Thai woman marry a farang guy for the money.

Mrs-Ricardo says she married me, because I am 'hansum man', and the money (we didn't have much way-back-then) was only the icing on the pig cake ! laugh.png

She also got quite upset with this MP, saying that his remarks were insulting to Thai women, and also to Thai men by suggesting that they could not be good marriageable prospects !

As usual, I said "Yes, Dear , I agree with whatever you say !", wub.png

This gentleman does not seem very bright.

He pretty much insulted every Thai woman and Western man in Thailand.

Making uninformed statements regarding education, family and and foreign affairs in a single breath. This guy should work for Fox News.

On the contrary. It's Thai men he roundly insulted. But I absolutely agree with your conclusion that he should work for Fox News.

What a dick. he should be telling them to get of their lazy <deleted> and get a job or two like the rest of the world.

You are a dick He is telling the truth you think it is love.

We need more honest Thais like him.

How could you that known that is the reason they marry Farangs.

Remember he is Thai

The truth might hurt in Pattaya etc but not every Thai woman marry a farang guy for the money.

In Isaan they marry for the house and a few buffalo 's

Wonder what he would say if his little daughter came home one day with a 60 yr old chang vest wearing, clap ridden old man from the west?

Just a dam_n second! I don't have the clap...I don't think so, anyway...No, I don't have the clap.

• Like 2

in any of the Western countries this guy would be out of a job this evening

not in america

"not in america".....thats dependent on politics....liberals/democrats get away with anything that comes out of their pie-holes conservative/republicans not so much.

But it really is very amusing to see the PC crowd blowing smoke out of the ears

You dam_n sure got that right!!!.....Why those people work so hard at being humorless and unhappy is a mystery... Perhaps all they have to wipe with is sticks and corn cobs ???blink.png

Making uninformed statements regarding education, family and and foreign affairs in a single breath. This guy should work for Fox News.

Better yet, he should marry one of the men working at (f)ox news..

Sad to see so many readers here are mad at this man who says what so many people think and believe to be true.

Let face it, by law you have to have an income (or cash assets) to stay in Thailand greater than most middle class working Thai people could only dream.

Then to get married here your spouse has to have your country witness in a sworn statement your claim to an stated income before they will register your marriage under Thai law is that to protect the Thai spouse not to mistakenly marry a poor man.

Is it our moral self righteousness or our insecurities that are being displayed here.

In any case most comments show for themselves the writer stance on life.

• Like 1

You made me laugh out loud... 555! I couldn't agree more!!

Wonder what he would say if his little daughter came home one day with a 60 yr old chang vest wearing, clap ridden old man from the west?

I like that one!!! Bit different than what one of the other MP's were trying to do, banning Thai women from marrying falangs over 60yrs. One of his reasons was giving a THai lady a baby and pissing off back home and not take care of the baby but that MP forgot that a lot of Thai men do that. THey should consider to make a law that the Thai husband has to provide finance to the wife for the children. God, they make me angry and laugh.

On another point! What is the full reason we cannot get True Vision on our Dream Box, please. Kiwi Kenny

Forget the semantics. What the man is saying is what has been known for eons.

If he wants to insult Thai women he can go for it, he is Thai and therefore it is more likely that what he says might even be considered as 'constructive' criticsm.

And as for his 'insulting every western man in Thailand' perhaps if the cap fits, wear it.

A western man making the same remarks would be shot down in flames. TIT