Pheu Thai M.P. Urges Thai Women: Marry A Farang For An Easier Life

webfact

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunai later told reporters that he had never meant to insult Thai women. He just wanted to show Thais how far behind their welfare state was when compared with European countries.

He said he had been saying such things for some time and it was because he wanted Thailand to have a welfare system that was the equal of those in other countries, where education and maternity services are free.

Clearly tongue in cheek to make a point.

• Like 1

This gentleman does not seem very bright.

He pretty much insulted every Thai woman and Western man in Thailand.

Making uninformed statements regarding education, family and and foreign affairs in a single breath. This guy should work for Fox News.

consider this the "dislike" button (last sentence)

Sunai later told reporters that he had never meant to insult Thai women. He just wanted to show Thais how far behind their welfare state was when compared with European countries.

He said he had been saying such things for some time and it was because he wanted Thailand to have a welfare system that was the equal of those in other countries, where education and maternity services are free.

No, so clearly "oops, I said something wrong, back peddle...... quickly"

I assume Sunai was speaking tongue in cheek, but in any case I wouldn't count on European governments having the money to throw around much longer. Reality is hitting profligate governments where it hurts.

Do Thais do tongue in cheek? I think it's right up there with sarcasm.

Yeah they do both, but since you can't speak Thai you would never know.

• Like 1

I assume Sunai was speaking tongue in cheek, but in any case I wouldn't count on European governments having the money to throw around much longer. Reality is hitting profligate governments where it hurts.

god knows how much longer this gov will have money to throw around, but I suspect not too long - most just being wasted - AFTER the 25 - 35% UTT Tax.

Edited by Screws

Do Thais do tongue in cheek? I think it's right up there with sarcasm.

I believe there's plenty down walking street will do tongue in cheek for a few bahtw00t.gif

• Like 2

This gentleman does not seem very bright.

He pretty much insulted every Thai woman and Western man in Thailand.

Making uninformed statements regarding education, family and and foreign affairs in a single breath. This guy should work for Fox News.

Beg to differ. I see no insult to Western Men but I defiantly see one against Thai men.

• Like 1

No, so clearly "oops, I said something wrong, back peddle...... quickly"

Not unlike his fellow Red Shirt politician Dokjik who incited others to intimidate judges through their families, then later, after the gravity of his criminal behavior spiraled he back peddled and said he didn't mean it.

Is this guy related to the numpty that suggested barter trade with Iran wouldn't fall under the international sanctions?

Me tinks the only people getting dumber in Thailand are the politicians. After all, they are only following in the footsteps of their western brethren, where intelligence has very little to do with getting elected.

They are working on the intelligence thing. The next shipment of pads from China will have one for each politician in it. Might be a problem getting some one to teach them how to use them.

I especially agreed on his comment: that the best way to study a foreign language was by sleeping with a foreigner.

I think they should make it law and issue a prison sentence of 5 years to any Thai that refuses to sleep with a foreigner.

Haven`t heard of this guy before, but I`ll vote for him.

What if he refuses to sleep with you?

• Like 1

I especially agreed on his comment: that the best way to study a foreign language was by sleeping with a foreigner.

I think they should make it law and issue a prison sentence of 5 years to any Thai that refuses to sleep with a foreigner.

Haven`t heard of this guy before, but I`ll vote for him.

What if he refuses to sleep with you?

Speaking of refusals....Its been a couple of hours now since I first proposed "Jasper Woodcaulk's English School for Farang Seeking Femme Fatale's" and I've had no contact from Sunai. Perhaps he hasn't figured out that his Chinese tablet is not an etch-a-sketch?......Does anyone have any photo's of his daughters/granddaughters ? I would hate to apply for a business license/work permit only to find out they look just like him.....I don't think I could do that standing, sitting, or even laying down as he suggest......Wait a minute....you don't suppose his female descendants are already actively seeking a farang at an existing "Supine Language" school do you??? OMG!?!?!?! What if they are already enrolled and studying at a "Genicular Language School" .....the one I'm thinking of is......."Lolita's".....could someone not too concerned about their reputation run down there and let me know if that is the case?

What happend to the concept of equal pay for equal work at all levels.

What about the discriminatory practices of age in the work place.

What about a far better educational system.

He should tell his grand daughter and neices the same thing. He should tell is wife also that she should have marred a foreigner.

what a jackass

• Like 1

Mentioned the dudes comments to wifey, she looked amused and commented "do you really think someone here needs advice on that". Straight as an arrow.

But it really is very amusing to see the PC crowd blowing smoke out of the ears, I hope this gentleman with working advice will keep his mouth open in the future.

• Like 1

His comments were meant to distract attention from the real question about why is it that people are so poor in this country. It's because the people at the top, a few super ultra wealthy (the 0.00001%) decided long ago that Thailand will never ever adopt any welfare for their poorest citizens "because they might become lazy". Well they already are lazy!

This refusal to care for the their poorest can blamed on you know who for that. At some point in time he will die and new generation of tyrants might actually show some compassion.

The general problem with politicians is that they are interbred.

Politicians daughters marry other politicians sons etc and we have seen the sort of problems that interbreeding has caused in other forms of life so why be surprised by the effects coming to the surface in this situation.

• Like 2