Help For Victims Of Domestic Violence

tropo

I heard that the basher is moving house because he's got too many angry neighbours. No doubt he'll want a quieter place where he can lay into her without neighbours or security interfering.

My wife got a "f***k you" text from him last night.

There you go Tropo. A nice piece of gym equipment for you to work out on. See if he lasts long?

Good cardio.. just like on a punch bag. But the fact that he is one legged will give him sympathy. Anyway the girl chooses to go back to him and beating him up will make it worse for the girl or your wife.

There you go Tropo. A nice piece of gym equipment for you to work out on. See if he lasts long?

Good cardio.. just like on a punch bag. But the fact that he is one legged will give him sympathy. Anyway the girl chooses to go back to him and beating him up will make it worse for the girl or your wife.

Funnily enough, my wife wouldn't give me the address because she is worried he will hurt me with a knife.

Funnily enough, my wife wouldn't give me the address because she is worried he will hurt me with a knife.

Your wife has some common sense, listen to her.

Your wife has some common sense, listen to her.

Yes, she certainly does. I do listen to her.

, the marriage lsted for many years, no one could understand why. She actually managed to cut herself off from her family as she was ashamed of all that had gone on.

How long did the marriage last? Why did it eventually end?... did the beatings become too severe or too frequent? Were there children involved?