Don Mueang To Pattaya

There is no bus service, you would have to Taxi to Mochit or Eckamai and then get a bus (limited or no late night service)

Meter taxi's it always a crap shoot if they will even use a meter as most quote anywhere 1400 Baht up wards.

I use a service that cost 1000 Bt all inclusive of fuel and tolls. To your home, condo, apartment, or Hotel.in the Pattaya area, (other areas slightly higher) They use fluent English speakers that are licensed and fully insured. They will even pick up you loved one to meet you for a slight additional charge. All their cars (or trucks) are never older than 24 months and all in first rate condition with Air and leather. Drivers drive no more than 10 hours a day and are non drinker and non smokers. Last thing after a long flight you want to do is worry about if your going to get there safely.

Always first rate service and never a surprise

PM me for E-mail or Phone number

• Like 1

There is no bus service, you would have to Taxi to Mochit or Eckamai and then get a bus (limited or no late night service)

Meter taxi's it always a crap shoot if they will even use a meter as most quote anywhere 1400 Baht up wards.

I use a service that cost 1000 Bt all inclusive of fuel and tolls. To your home, condo, apartment, or Hotel.in the Pattaya area, (other areas slightly higher) They use fluent English speakers that are licensed and fully insured. They will even pick up you loved one to meet you for a slight additional charge. All their cars (or trucks) are never older than 24 months and all in first rate condition with Air and leather. Drivers drive no more than 10 hours a day and are non drinker and non smokers. Last thing after a long flight you want to do is worry about if your going to get there safely.

Always first rate service and never a surprise

PM me for E-mail or Phone number

thamx i have pméd you

rick

u can take bus 29 or a shared van from don mueang (catch on main road in front of terminal) to victory monument for under 40thb, then take a van to PYX (pattaya) to north, central, south or walking street for about 100thb. last van from victory to PYX is about 8pm...

• 1 month later...

Looks like Bell is doing a half arsed service - bus to/from Swampy then van to/from DM. They estimate 3.5 hours! Hopefully they will do a direct service one of these years. Sounds like the car service in an earlier post is a much better option.

New Service between Don Muang Airport and Pattaya start from October 1st, 2012 !!!

Fare: THB 350/person

Depart from Don Muang Airport: 10:30/14:30/18:30

Depart from Pattaya Bell Office: 06:00/11:00/15:00

At Don Muang Airport, our staff will be witing for you at "Meeting Point" on 1st Floor Gate no. 8, please meet our staff at the meeting point.

Route Details:

From Don Muang Airport == by van ==> Suvarnabhumi Airport == by coach ==> Pattaya

From Pattaya == by coach ==> Suvarnabhumi Airport == by van ==> Don Muang Airport

Advance Booking via

www.belltravelservice.com or by e-mail at [email protected]

Edited by taichiplanet

• 1 month later...