last time i checked i had to go to tesco pattaya nui

internet search indicates tesco in s pattaya sukumvit

and at

Cental Plaza Pattaya, Power Buy Zone, Pattaya, Chonburi, 20150

can these be confirmed here?

are there more?

checking on all pattaya true move locations

thanks

There is one near tuk com on pattaya tai, inbetween tuk com and the friendship supermarket..

and in my opinion , the only one in Pattaya that has staff who have any kind of inkling about what they are doing

other than that go to the one in Robinsons in Siracha to save your blood pressure

The one near Tuckom is next door to the Kasikorn Bank.

There is one in Tesco Lotus is in Pattaya Nua road, that's the same road as the bus station.

The biggest problem with True Move and True Move Service centres is the lack of English and as another poster said they are hard to deal with. I've had a few different responses from the 2 service centres as to when my current deal expires and how many megabytes I got left. In the end I just waited until I could get no more internet and revisited them. They had no real clue as to what my promotion was.

They told me yeah top up online, yes but no have credit, "how can I do it otherwise" I asked. Then they sold me another sim with 1gb on it. Really their website is lacking a proper English menu with easy top up facilities. My reccommendation (if you don't speak Thai) is to take your Thai speaking partner with you, good luck.