Sanatarium Weet Bix

govoner

yes I have got Weet bix in Chiang Mai, at the supermarkets as said above also at the Air port plaza supermarket and Kad Suan Kaew sorry bout the spelling, both have always had stocks of sanitarium weet bix and other sanitarium brands

Never seen it here, you can't even get the old 'Weet-A-Bix' here.

Obviously not a proper long stayer!

Weetbix is stocked in Rimping, 179 baht for 48 pack if I remember correctly, good value mak mak.

Weetabix are more expensive presumably you have to pay for the 'a' 5555555 wai.gif

Weetbix is stocked in Rimping, 179 baht for 48 pack if I remember correctly, good value mak mak.

Weetabix are more expensive presumably you have to pay for the 'a' 5555555 wai.gif

Why do people always have to try and make themselves feel big with comments like " Obviously not a proper long stayer!" or other such comments.

It just makes this forum a worse place to be for people, and it my mind it makes you look insecure. You have to boast that you have been longer to make yourself feel better about yourself.

Sorry Expat it's not just you but a pet peeve of mine about many of the posters on here.

I agree with you 100% I also have the same peeve and some of the posters are really annoying.

Why do people always have to try and make themselves feel big with comments like " Obviously not a proper long stayer!" or other such comments.

It just makes this forum a worse place to be for people, and it my mind it makes you look insecure. You have to boast that you have been longer to make yourself feel better about yourself.

Sorry Expat it's not just you but a pet peeve of mine about many of the posters on here.

I agree with you 100% I also have the same peeve and some of the posters are really annoying.

Throatwobbler, as a senior and advanced member, I would have thought a newbie backpacker comment like that would have been below you. Obviously not!

Peterpb, sadly a typical NWAMM! When your post count gets into triple figures, we may start taking you seriously. TIT.

Back on topic! I've seen both Weetbix and Weetabix in Mackro Hangdong, though not normally at the same time. A bit like how you never see Clark Kent and Superman at the same time! 555555555555 :wai:

Perhaps its my fading memory BUT I can remember Weetbix used to be a bundle of thread like wheat. Now its sort of flakes compressed in a bundle. Please correct me.

Your talking about Shredded Wheat. Fading memory corrected wai.gif

Thank you. Now if only I can remember where I stabled my horse....

Edited by LemanRus