Bakery In Patong

prophet01

I'm looking to find a source to supply cheesecake for our restaurants. The only place that I could think of was the German Bakery up by the petrol station on Phrabarami but just been there and it appears to have closed. No sign of it.

Would be grateful for other suggestions, possibly may have to search further afield.

Yeah, that one came up on the search I did earlier.

I have a few possibilities Phuket Town & Chalong/Rawai way to investigate, but to be honest, it's so easy to make a a pretty good non bake cheesecake I 'll probably test that out and see how it goes down.

Appreciate the input.

There used to be a bakery in the Paradise complex, right opposite the Paradise Hotel entrance.

It's many6 years since I went there, but, they did excellent cakes.

The know how to do good cakes, but step away from the Thai-style cream stuff with 200% sugar. The Falang-cakes are good and really worth a sin. An exception might be the "Linzer Torte", definitely to sweet.

They are at the corner from the hotel entry to the exit road, opposite Boat Bar.

Woody's can make you just about any bread and cake you want. Their bakery is in Patong, right by the traffic light at the junction where the new/improved back road to Junkceylon runs into the main road (don't know name) coming downhill from Patong Hill. They also have an outlet in Patong, directions here: http://is.gd/PTwxb9 . Woody is American and has been in Phuket for over ten years.

Another suggestion for you, bakery in Kamala, on soi Fantasea, they make great cakes, can recommend their carrot cake, unsure if they do cheescake, but i do know they sell wholesale.

Very reasonably priced

http://www.pocket-ma...malabakery.html

This is not soi fantasea. This bakery is on the main road at the other end of Kamala. Is there another bakery up on soi fantasea?