Pattaya Violence

Endorphin

I was assailed by two street thugs today 11PM. A bike pulled over on the opposite side as I was walking, passenger got off the back of bike seat. He was waving tree turunk cut more than an inch thick and prolongued at me and speaking in tongues. I retracted steps and let him wave the stick at me violently as I repeatedly caught it below my left elbow. I let him step up then whacked him just below the thyroid and right where I aimed it. He swang again to same catching place and I was almost grabbing the stick. I had slippers on my heels over hard pavement and aimed above his right hip, with same right foot to the same distance - and he was quick to jump back. I barely reached him. Then his buddy yelled something as in it was time for them to run (some vehicles pulled over where we were and others were verbally interfering). He ran and dropped his sunglasses which I was first to grab then crushed them like tree leaves in my wrists and threw twisted bare frames in his direction. Then I called on him to die. I was speaking English and not sure if he understood and I called on him to come to me and die. biggrin.png I promised him it was the right place, but he drew up to his motorbike friend and they hit the gas. No bad bleedings. smile.png

320144_10151130697769061_1447580411_n.jpg

So be on the look out for two guys, one not wearing sunglasses

Careful - he could have got some new ones. Maybe also be wary of anyone wearing sunglasses at 11pm??

He didn't have them on. They were in his pocket. He dropped them and I thought he looked inept when he lurched to get them in the direction opposite the bike to which he was moving. So I smacked him then grabbed the shades.

Its true steven segal did retire to thailand.w00t.gif

Yo

One prepares for the worst, hopes for the best, hopping that it falls somewhere in the middle, also being aware of the worst, which means being somewhat in tune, of what one, will do, be it run, fight, scream or just beat the shit out of them, when the goin gets tough, run if you can or fight, cha,cha,cha or make sure your lady or lady-boy has the wherewithal's to kick ass...

Violence in Thailand ..........NO

'Retracted' your steps. Did you take them back?????

Glad you weren't hurt., not like the Aussie lady in Phuket stabbed to death on a Bag Snatch.

Unfortunately Violence is a fact of life NOT just in Pattaya.

ph34r.png