Urgently Need A Laundry That Uses Hot Water

THAILIBAN

Due to an incident (water damage) in my apartment while I was away for several weeks, mildew grew in and on my furniture, which I will have to dispose. the clothes did not grew visible mildew, but there might be spores of mildew on them, so I need to wash them as hot as possible to get rid of it. I don't have the space to operate a washing mashine in my apartment and always use the mashines in my housing area.

Unfortunately, I have no clue where to find a laundry that uses HOT water or has a hot water washing mashine. several years ago I already tried to find one in my vicinity as I want my towels, bed-linen to be laundered in hot water, but to no avail.

I know I could do it in a hotel laundry, but that would coust me probably many thousand THB (50 pieces or so).

so, if somebody of you knows of a place in Metropolitan BKK, then please let me know. Doesn't matter in which part of BKK as long as it inside the Metropolitan Province of BKK.

Thanks

If you can not find laundry with hot water system, you can cook (not boil, approx. 80-90°c) some water in a big pot , put some washing product and your clothes into the pot, wait 5-10 minuites then try to wash its again by hand.

White Vinegar in the wash, also the Vinegar get rid of soap scum build up in the machine

interesting...

do you put white vinegar into the "fabric softener" place in the washing machine (or in the detergent powder place)?

Bloody typical, a question i've always wanted to ask and when someone does, no answer...rolleyes.gif