Blasts From The Past - 50S,60S And 70S Music

Ron19

For some reason I cannot copy and paste a link.

Napoleon XIV

Royal Guardsmen

Some tunes just won't copy and paste the normal way for some reason.If that happens,go to edit if you have already posted,delete the link then go back to the you tube page and left click on embed then right click and copy that link which would have come up (on the odd occasion a message will show saying that embeding has been denied. If that happens, you won't be able to post it),then go back to the TV page and paste it again and then submit the edited post.We are doing it this way by request because some people using smart phones or who have slow internet connections were having trouble.

For some reason I cannot copy and paste a link.

Napoleon XIV

Royal Guardsmen

Some tunes just won't copy and paste the normal way for some reason.If that happens,go to edit if you have already posted,delete the link then go back to the you tube page and left click on embed then right click and copy that link which would have come up (on the odd occasion a message will show saying that embeding has been denied. If that happens, you won't be able to post it),then go back to the TV page and paste it again and then submit the edited post.We are doing it this way by request because some people using smart phones or who have slow internet connections were having trouble.

Thanks for the tip.

I can but try.