Brit Stabbed In Pattaya Bar

sriracha john

Football violence from Soi Beokeow. One English man sustains a stab wound to his leg.

Police Lieutenant Colonel Tirasak from Pattaya Police Station was called to the Blue Room Beer Bar in Soi Beokeow after a serious assault had taken place at the location. The story begins when Mr. Paul Warehurst aged 42 from England had come to the bar as part of his night out. On the TV screens was the Carling Cup Semi Final Football match between Arsenal and Wigan Athletic. Moments later two men, Mr. Graham Clifton aged 50 and his son Mr. Jonathan Clifton aged 17 arrived at the bar and showed great interest in the match and were both loud and animated. This angered Mr. Warehurst who decided to confront the pair and told them to keep the noise to a respectable level. The two refused to comply and Mr. Warehurst decided to get physical and a fight between the three men took place. During the fracas, a knife was found behind the bar and Mr. Warehurst sustained a stab wound to his left leg. He was transported to the Bangkok-Pattaya Hospital for treatment and the father and son were arrested and evidence of the fight, the blood-stained knife was seized by officers. Police are now awaiting confirmation from the injured man about how he would like to proceed with the case and if he wishes to press charges against the two suspects or not.

- PCN

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a not unsurprising result when you combine drink and a couple of neanderthal ignorant scumbag lowrent braindead eurotrash british football supporters , i hope the injured man presses charges and the turds that stabbed him receive a good healthy dose of the unfair and medieval thai legal system.

a not unsurprising result when you combine drink and a couple of neanderthal ignorant scumbag lowrent braindead eurotrash british football supporters , i hope the injured man presses charges and the turds that stabbed him receive a good healthy dose of the unfair and medieval thai legal system.

Why?.............................I've just read it as it says the 'non-turd' started the fight.

The pictures on PCN appear to show father screaming at tearful son. Would look like son did the stabbing and took the beating (or vise versa). The Police just standing back laughing, taking it all in.

Happy Holidays !

http://www.pattayacitynews.net/pic_webnews/25_01_1_3.jpg

The police had probably just told him he also had a 500 baht fine for being under age for alcohol! :o

hmmm

Mid week game so 7.30 kick off uk time which means errr anyone mention 1am closing?

But from the sounds of it, the ######wit was the guy watching the football, anyone who tries to take on 2 people is a psycho.

Didnt deserve a stabbing but....

Makes me shake my head some of the lowlifes who go there now.

Yet another black mark against the innoccent law abiding British citizen. I really dont see why people can get so animated about a bunch of blokes running round kicking a ball. I am an avid rugby fan and i will shout at the tv and jump up and down when my team scores, but i know i could do this in any pub, even if the majority of supporters were from the oppossing team, without fear of damage to myself or someone else.

What is it about the mentalitiy of SOME not all football fans? Surely there must be some peole out there that know why these men do this?

sounds like a harmless bit of fun between a few guys limbering up for the world cup finals in Germany in a few months.

:o

Nah these guys sound a bit too soft for the violence that will surely happen in Germany. Shame really. Only one way to stop all this and that is to play the games in an empty stadium and stop all suspect Brits travelling to Germany.

sounds like a harmless bit of fun between a few guys limbering up for the world cup finals in Germany in a few months.

Nah these guys sound a bit too soft for the violence that will surely happen in Germany. Shame really. Only one way to stop all this and that is to play the games in an empty stadium and stop all suspect Brits travelling to Germany.

My mate, a scouser once explained this to me....because of the social conditions in the UK...all they have for some happiness is their football....if the team wins...they are on a high for a few days...if it loses it just adds to the depression that they already have in life...so you have a lot of already depressed people getting more depressed and drinking lager...a recipe for disaster. Of course when the national team loses....you just have a lot more depressed people drinking lager.

He was amazed when he came to Oz and found that we could go and have a drink in the bar with a supporter of a team that had just beaten our team....and not beat each other up. It took him a while to work out that football here isnt the be all and end all of our exsistence...

He has rediscovered that sport is actually about fun...

Lets not focus on the Brits, the Dutch, Italians, Germans and Turks all have major problems with hooliganism.

I think the best solution would be to start a "Hooligan World Cup", no football matches, just let the all the hooligans buy tickets and let them all in a big stadium.

Then they beat the crap out of each other for 2 hours and we can watch it on TV whilst drinking beer.

At the end of the 2 hours the nation with the most men still standing goes though to the next round.

The winner gets to host the next world cup.

Gate reciepts and TV rights money can pay for the funerals and hospital bills.

:D

"This angered Mr. Warehurst who decided to confront the pair and told them to keep the noise to a respectable level. "

In my opinion this has little to do with "Football Hooliganism". In fact football is only involved because it was on the TV at the time.

They were being noisy so they were told to keep the noise down - nothing to do with football then.

If there was a Thai movie on tv and they argued would they be "Thai Movie hooligans" ?

They are all just tossers who deserve a night in hospital or a police station.

Don't you just love Pattaya ! (can't wait to get back there though !!!)

Lets not focus on the Brits, the Dutch, Italians, Germans and Turks all have major problems with hooliganism.

I think the best solution would be to start a "Hooligan World Cup", no football matches, just let the all the hooligans buy tickets and let them all in a big stadium.

Then they beat the crap out of each other for 2 hours and we can watch it on TV whilst drinking beer.

At the end of the 2 hours the nation with the most men still standing goes though to the next round.

The winner gets to host the next world cup.

Gate reciepts and TV rights money can pay for the funerals and hospital bills.

:D

Christ... Sky PPV would make a fortune on that..! :D

totster :D

What is it about these people who get fanatical about a game they probably never ever

participated in ( or were no ###### good at ) when they were young enough to do so ?.

Beats me. Wannabees perhaps. OR - "He's a hero so perhaps some of the heroism will rub off on me"

Fat chance !!! :D

Naka :o