Computer Repairs In Bangkok?

HalfSquat

If you didn't think anything looked reputable at Pantip then Fortune will not be suited to what your looking for either.

Can you please explain what a reputable repair shop in a BKK IT mall would look like??

I have had numerous laptop, notebooks & desktops repaired at both the big IT malls over the years & never had any complaints always great service.

Maybe reputable isn't the right word....

I'd like to see a nice sign up saying repairs for a start. When I took my Ipod there to get repaired I took it to one stall that had a sign in Thai saying repair.

I asked if they could repair the ipod and they said 'yes'. Few hours later they had taken it apart but couldn't fix it. That experience made me think if you go to any stall and ask someone if they can repair something they are going to say yes and have a go even if they don't really do repairs.

Don't want to risk the same thing with my laptop. Not sure what I am looking for but something more reassuring than a hand written sign and a 'have a go hero' type service.

Pantip Plaza, 4th or 5th floor...the one above the food court level? (Samsung repair/warranty shop level)

I cannot find their business card at home but can give you some vague directions if it helps halfsquat.

Ok standing in front, as if exiting the samsung shop turn right from the shop door. Then your first left, walk one "block". When you come to the 4 way intersection you will see a very narrow repair shop on your left corner and a shop that sells every imaginable pc/notebook accessory.

Across from that accessory shop and behind the narrow shop is a great shop. They have glass cases with 2nd hand laptops for sale in them, thats how you know you have found the shop. Also the dude will have tubs of creatine & protein powder on the shelves at the back...then that's the shop.

I have had HP's, Toshibas & Samsungs repaired/rebuilt there over the last couple of years. No "have a go heros" ...good follow up service & reasonable prices.

I wish I had a better filing system, attaching their business card would have been a whole lot easier.

Choose your own adventure, good luck