Border Run

FireMedic

I have taken my last minibus visa run in Thailand. A very scary ordeal the way the drive. A few weeks ago the company I used, who had no seatbelts for passengers, although the driver wore one, crashed while overtakingon a blind curve just a few days after I complained about the driving, including this exact behavior. Also had a friend lose his leg in a visa run which really effected his career as a dive instructor. Book a cheap flight like Air Asia to Kuala Lumpur or carpool to Ranong, much safer.

Edited by NomadJoe

Thank you all for the quick reply....I'll probly do the Singapore run, seems like a fun place.

A bit curious that you wanted information about joining the Thai Tourist Police, now a visa run. I'm guessing you do not hold a non immigrant visa? Enjoy your trip and let us know how it was. I've never been after stories I've heard.

Thank you all for the quick reply....I'll probly do the Singapore run, seems like a fun place.

Free city tour, free movies in 2 wings, electric foot massage, butterfly garden etc etc. Very fun airport to waste time in. last week i got to watch the new mission impossible and In time

A bit curious that you wanted information about joining the Thai Tourist Police, now a visa run. I'm guessing you do not hold a non immigrant visa? Enjoy your trip and let us know how it was. I've never been after stories I've heard.

1 year multi requires border run every 90 days

1 year multi requires border run every 90 days

Unless you are doing yearly extensions, in which case you never have to do border runs.