Sexual Dysfunction: A Thai Traditional Remedy

Phronesis

Be careful my friends. Ever heard of "Death Cup" mushrooms. Not saying these are those but if you do not know what you are looking for you could end up meeting the maker sooner than you think.

Here is a something I used on my last visit. Got these from a drug store in Pattaya.

They are called "Akara", they are all natural and they work!!

Other things to try: There is a Thai herbal tablet called "Grachai Dam" and also "Butea Superba".

In addition to that, try Maca powder, and eating the heads of celery sticks. Google these and you will find more info and enjoy!! safely!

I

I believe they are called "death cap" mushrooms.

Ok guys...sorry for the delay...I had a tea cup crisis that required my attention over the last few days.

Late last night I laid the Man Ha Na Tee (five minute potatoes) out on the kitchen bench ready to get started on Grandma's Het Dang Fi recipee.

This morning, I slept late, and when I got up my Tirrak, God bless her, had already peeled the pototoes and had them in a pot of water. She thought I wanted to eat them for my breakfast (and in true Isaan style) had completely forgotten why I had obtained them in the first place.

Anyway, no harm done, as she still had all of the skins in a plastic bag. I have attached a couple of photos of the spuds and some of the peel. They are an odd looking potato, long and pointed (like a fat carrot with a sharp end) but have skin that looks like tree bark.

As I type, the mushrooms, the pototoes and their skins, and the fire flys are stewing away in a bigger pot on very low heat.

I will try to get you a shot of the finished product.

Thanks for all of the posts warning of the possible dangers, but I figure:

LUCK FAVOURS THE BRAVE

To be honest...I think the biggest risk will be from abrasion to me or the missus (maybe that's the secret to the stimulation, the rough rider effect...)

I checked again with Grandma, and the recipee definitely calls for the skins to be left in the brew...maybe thats why you have to cook for so long to reduce everything to mush...

If the stuff works, maybe I will package it and sell it in Pattaya pharmacies...

post-160170-0-10647400-1347254256_thumb.

post-160170-0-58697900-1347254281_thumb.

• 2 weeks later...