Don Mueang To Sukhumvit Road

Jayded

Hey guys , Its been years since I flew into Don Mueang,for the life of me i cannot remember how long the taxi journey is .

My first trip will be from Nana to get an Air Asia flight at 1530hrs.

If you could let me know the cost of the taxi meter fare as well I would appreciate it.

Thanks

This might help .......

http://www.numbeo.co...layCurrency=THB

Interesting site - thanks for sharing that...

brotherother is about right, its a bit less than THB250 with the toll fees.

Easy trip once you're on the express way - getting on to it (the shortest part of the journey) can take ages....

There's an entrance to the tollway system right on Sukhumvit Road near Soi 1... So someone starting in the Nana area would have the entrance pretty much right at their doorstep.

Thats where i always got on from Nana to DM, not far at all.

Just make sure they put metre on, still they some time's try not to and ask inflated prices.

I'd leave Soi Nana at noon, I prefer to wait at the airport and read my book rather than get in a possible pinch with traffic, flat tires, fender benders, etc.

From Soi Nana (assuming Soi 4), the exit is from Soi 6 so the taxi can scoot to the right and get over to the right side of the Skytrain when you get to the Nana intersection. Hopefully from there, fast all the way via the Expressway (baht 45) and the DMK Tollway (baht 60).

Mac

No offence - but you might want to consider starting a new topic thread.

OP - how to get a taxi from Sukhumvit Road to Don Mueang

Your post on the same thread - can anyone please do the research for me and tell me what airport, what airlines, and what prices to get to Udon Thani......

Hint: skyscanner.net is your friend.