Stamement Of Address In English -It Is Possible?

Hi,

I need an official document that states my address in thailand, to receive my pension from Europe on my bank account here.

I am thinking at the one Immigration gives when you need to buy a car or make the driving license,

Does anybody know if it is possible to have the document made in English??

Try the landlord or the hotelowner, they can maybe confirm your address. I guess that you dont have a home and have a yellow housebook (Tabien Baan)???? that would most definetively do it for you..

Glegolo

ps. me myself succeeded by draging along a thaigirl to kasikorn bank who seems to be the most

welcoming bank, and I had a bankaccount in 30 minutes no problem..... Place Jomtien....

DSME

why not have your bank in Thailand make the paper for you.you used an address to open your bank account here,right?

thanks,I will try that tomorrow see if they can do it, although having a bank address in a foreign country doesnt necessarily mean you are resident here.

why not have your bank in Thailand make the paper for you.you used an address to open your bank account here,right?

thanks,I will try that tomorrow see if they can do it, although having a bank address in a foreign country doesnt necessarily mean you are resident here.

Bangkok Bank refused to give me a letter confirming my address.

You can try the amohur, but beieve they only have a form in Thai. All forms I know are in Thai only.

Your best bet is your embassy or consulate. I know some countries allow you to fill in form signed either by the local registrar (amphur) or police station. So maybe contact the organisation that gives you your pension and see what they accept as proof.

You need an official document that states your address. However, I rather doubt it needs to be a letter from your embassy or a Thai authority. A bank statement from a European bank sent to your Thai address should suffice, or a recent communication from your home country tax authority. Or perhaps you have some utility bills in your name? One of those should be OK (though, for some reason, mobile 'phone bills usually aren't acceptable).