Chiang Mai Party - 10 Years Of Thaivisa @ The Olde Bell

raro

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We will actually provide stickers with your login name and avatar to stick to your chest. After all this is supposed to be a meet and greet and get to know the face behind all those posts.

Just wait for the posts from those who cannot make it now. I guess the coupons etc can only be used if you are wearing a sticker :)

To protect your identity/privacy I have edited out all real names from the sign-up thread.

There is NO NEED to reveal your real name. Not on this board, not even during the party.

As we do not know you, we might ask you to sign up on a laptop at the door so have your login name and password ready

cool.png

Seems odd that of the 50 something posts above; not many posters I recognise, many with very few posts to their name....so its neither here nor there who meets who.

Why are you coming out of the woodwork.....there is nothing for free!

Not many regular posters sticking their hands up.....probably not keen on meeting anyone...and I for one agree; lets keep it like that

Can't wait to not to see you there then!

Not many regular posters sticking their hands up.....probably not keen on meeting anyone

I contribute mak mak on this forum and I'm going! wai.gif