Decapitated Live In Thailand!

aehn

The reason why I am posting this in General rather than in Bangkok local forum is, there might be some people living elsewhere that might be interested in coming to Bangkok to see them

Of course the majority on this board enjoys Eric Clapton and The Greatful Dead, but maybe there are some people who are into younger, more aggressive stuff.

So for you: Decapitated are coming to Bangkok, playing the Rock Pub on Tuesday 11 Sep (that is, tomorrow).

Thought it was going to an announcement of an execution or something.........but then perhaps it is, an execution off taste and an assault on the hearing........sorry but the heading is a little misleading......each to his own....enjoy !

Edited by CharlieH

703a10a9bf3135b95e9cd8f16f613a7c.jpg

Who keeps putting these lovely girls on my computer. I thinks it's awesome and just want to say Thanks to who ever you are.

I am a little worried about these girls persuing me though, I was in China town today and I was gettin freaked out a little.

Edited by damo
  • Like 1

Who keeps putting these lovely girls on my computer. I thinks it's awesome and just want to say Thanks to who ever you are.

I am a little worried about these girls persuing me though, I was in China town today and I was gettin freaked out a little.

maybe OT?

Anyway, reduce your adult surfing, is my tip...

[Apologies for this off-topic post.]

Damo, I was wondering what you are on about. I've turned off my ad-blocker for a moment and this is what I got next to your post... ....blink.png ...

post-155923-0-34166200-1347285513_thumb.

Edited by Morakot

Well after the godawful noise that just came out of my speakers wheni clicked on the video I think they should be decapitated !!!!!

Man you nearly made me spray a mouthfull of coffee across my monitor. Funniest thing I heard all week.

Thanks.