Thief Stole My Helmet

CMweb

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not helmet related, but theft related...

My wife's 2 little nieces are 4 and 5yo and two weeks ago they got their first pair of brand new school shoes that they were so proud of.

On the very first day of wearing them they came out of the classroom and someone had stolen their shoes. Probably some parent who could not afford them

They had to walk home in socks.

Broke my heart. I wanted to drive to Sukhothai and raise hell with the school, do random shoe checks and rearrange some furniture.

Steal my helmet, but don't steal the shoes of a little girl.

OP, you learned a lesson, but might add, it would happen in farangland too. sad.png

hardly...in the UK you would be hard pushed to even see a motorbike..a rarity indeed

When were you last in the UK, the 1890's?

Was wondering that also:

Number of Motorcycles on the Rise on UK Roads

Recent government figures show that the number of motorcycle tests carried out has increased significantly with 105,362 tests taken by UK drivers last year .

Similarly, the number of people owning motorcycles is at an all-time high with 1.3 million motorbikes now on the road . This number could be set to rise higher, after research from Post Office Motorcycle Insurance showed that 13 per cent of drivers say they'd consider swapping their car for a motorcycle or moped to save costs .

This was 2010 - Source

Well I could defiantly be wrong but I always thought a motor bike was a small item bike and a Motorcycle was a big one? Not sure where the break off is.m Of course I come from Canada where any thing 135cc is a real rarity.

• Like 1

I recently purchased a new helmet and decided to leave my old one hanging in the tesco bike shed area thinking some poor thai would take it

6 weeks later it was still there so I got a thai to write FREE on a stick it note which I placed on the helmet The next day it was gone !!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

My wife's 2 little nieces are 4 and 5yo and two weeks ago they got their first pair of brand new school shoes that they were so proud of.

On the very first day of wearing them they came out of the classroom and someone had stolen their shoes. Probably some parent who could not afford them

Broke my heart. I wanted to drive to Sukhothai and raise hell with the school, do random shoe checks and rearrange some furniture.

Now I know why my mom used to write my name on everything that was school related shoes blazer bag plimmeys and that was over 45 years ago some things never change !!!!!!!!!!!

It used to be quite common practice for folk to steal ONE shoe out of your belongings at my local swimming baths (pool), when I was a lad. Wasn't uncommon to see the odd ten year old hobble home with only one shoe in the pishing rain. Shouldn't laugh really...

Same same but different. I bought a compass with a sticky back so I could figure the map out easier. Placed it on the bike dashboard in the afternoon in the residents parking lot. Came out a few hours later to find it gone.

Just out of curiosity I asked the manager to review the cctv for a laugh. Well well the cleaning lady apparently watched me stick it on then promptly pulled it off and put it in their cleaning room.

Manager came back with a story how she found it on the floor and put it in the bin which has now been collected. Very convenient.

A lot of saving face all round but how stupid is that.