Please Help Me!

baan_yangyai

I was recently at a conference held at a large Internationally acclaimed hospital in BKK. At the resturant where I was taken, I was served a FANTASTIC beer called Grolsch. It was one of the most tastest beers I have ever had in Thailand! Does anyone know of a retail outlet where I might purchase a few crates to take back home? (Korat).

Cheers! :o

Beer In Supermarkets

There is an increase in the number of brands available in Supermarkets, the best selection of imported beer I have seen is in the food hall at Central Chit Lom branch. There is a free delivery service here if you buy as little as 2000 Baht's worth. Look for Grolsch, Warsteiner, and the amazingly strong "Amsterdam Navigator".

Beer brands on import seem to come and go on the whim of the purchasing department, there seems to be no consistent stock of any brand other than locally produced beers.

from bangkokbob

so it mean you can find it at supermarket like , central chit lom/the emporium/foodland/villa/siam paragon

The last time I saw it was at the Topps store that is under a hotel, and a Mc Donalds near the Asoke BTS. I can't remember the name of the hotel :o

McD serving beer? I've never been to one that does, am I missing out on something here!

The last time I saw it was at the Topps store that is under a hotel, and a Mc Donalds near the Asoke BTS. I can't remember the name of the hotel :o

McD serving beer? I've never been to one that does, am I missing out on something here!

:D I didn't mean in Micky D's, under it. Robisons is above the Topps store. And their beer does change quite a bit. and not Robisons but the Topps store. Is that clear enough :D

:D I didn't mean in Micky D's, under it. Robisons is above the Topps store. And their beer does change quite a bit. and not Robisons but the Topps store. Is that clear enough :D

Grolsh used to be my tipple the genuine bottle has a ceramic plug top with a rubber washer and a metal hinge /clip like a Kilner Jar / Bocal in french ..the sort of jar house wives preserve fruit in .

Was it bottled or canned ?,if it was the genuine I will search for some of that ...ps do not forget to buy some LEO to give to the other plebs /family keep the good stuff for your self ..you appreciate it

Aunty Noo and uncle Sop do not appreciate it /understand it / or need it .

I once lost a Specially aged single malt bottle in 5 minutes like that followed by my 5 star Remy Martin in a crystal presentation bottle it was mixed with soda and coke and was so smooth they kept topping it up neat . The first time my wife and daughter saw me cry !!!!!

Edit, sorry just re-read previous post, i will just shut up :D

Edited by daleyboy

You mean topps underneath the Westin hotel, opposite the sheraton hotel.

Carrefour on Rama IV - not sure if in stock at the moment, but it is ( allegedly) the Carrefour "Flagship" store so it's probably your best bet.

I bought a few botles there just before Christmas.

Failing that if you really really want to have a bottle they have it on the menu at Limoncello on Suk Soi 11 :o

Failing that if you really really want to have a bottle they have it on the menu at Limoncello on Suk Soi 11 :D

You could always go in there for a beer and then ask the manager where he/she gets theirs from, you never know they might tell you :o

Failing that if you really really want to have a bottle they have it on the menu at Limoncello on Suk Soi 11 :D

You could always go in there for a beer and then ask the manager where he/she gets theirs from, you never know they might tell you :o

Topps at Central Pinklao is always stocked with it!

I sell Grolsch and Grolsch Amber in Surin (which is not a million miles away from Bangkok) I get mine from Carrefours in Pattaya. Actually this OP has come up with lots and lots of things that we sell here, and although I reply every time, I havn't seen him yet.

Do you really want to go for Grolsch ? :D:D:D

There are much better beers out there. But if you want to import it, the Netherlands is the country to look out for it, as there seems to be a demand in LOS for this "grachten-pee" :D:o

I will import it direct if you will go ""Dutch "" with me .. all beers eventually end up as pee : actualy if it can from farther north there would be No®way I could a fiord it ...perhaps we should try some Japanese beer it will cost the same but I do not have the Yen for it .

Or is sterling more your style ( stir ling ???? wind up monkey ) .

Best I can do to day Franc ly sorry !!!