Spammer: Siampreggers = Hehehehohoho = Redline

KRS1

Been wondering if user siampreggers and hehehehohoho is the same person ? (also the same nut case at cbr250.net as user "Redline")

Here's proof:

Go to post #100 http://www.thaivisa....75#entry5662588

Then go here to post #20 , #21 and # 22

http://www.thaivisa....r/#entry4594415

Against forum rules to have multiple user accounts and spam, can we get a mod in here please to ban this fools IP address?

Edited by KRS1

Spammers are revoltingly annoying.

As someone one said...."It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." (Mark Twain) "

Along those lines I submit:

'Some people may think your stupid for what you post on web forums, so it's best to remain a lurker and do nothing to confirm it.' (BSJ 13/09/12)

Astounding!

im pretty sure there is atleast another username, i saw his bike for sale in the classified section last year and it was the same bike as another user who now rides a CBR 1000. whistling.gif

Siampreggers showed on on ThaiVisa on 04-09, the same day EmptyBasementBin was banned.

Some of his other banned accounts:

siam cbr

Baytur

strollling

hehehoho

red1green0

I'm probably forgetting some.

Ride on!

T

Thanks for the list. This all are users we will never forget. We should use this thread to start a best-of collection:

hehehoho, on 2011-10-10 09:48:06, said:

Interesting from 'Sendler' on the CBR/Ninjette forums. He's had both for over 6 months at this stage.

I also own both but never ride the Ninja as I feel the Honda is much better.

thumbsup.gif

Thanks for the list. This all are users we will never forget. We should use this thread to start a best-of collection:

Interesting from 'Sendler' on the CBR/Ninjette forums. He's had both for over 6 months at this stage.

thumbsup.gif

Just so people know and since your quote is not clear, the spammer is promoting Honda.

Edited by KRS1

thumbsup.gif

Yep, he quite often makes trolling posts on other forums to back up his argument, then comes back here to quote himself laugh.png

Then he gets banned, signs up again and the cycle continues. A real bottom feeder.