Thai Police Applicants Told They Cannot Have Genital Implants

webfact

Ignorant racism of Thai men in many posts here. Stereotyping asian men in general and insinuating they all have small genitals truly shows your own insecurities as a man..

well if it makes you feel any better, mine is only 3 inches. but the mrs likes it that wide.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So just who does these penis inspections? It would seem that implants would require a rather close inspection.

Are you volunteering your services?!

Well thanks, I thought you'd never ask.

Everyone should do their civic duty.

Maybe you can volunteer when they start inspecting the female police officers for possible implants...

how many did they find in the enrollment?

sometimes, the stories one can find in this country make all the hassle melt away and make one chuckle out loud.

one of lifes little pleasures.

Land of smiles, maybe.

Land of laughs, for sure. :)

On a slightly more serious note, I wonder if females with breast implants would be in any difficulty because of this regulation?

Also, for those who do have implants or paraffin in the penis, how they get it out? (and I wondering if someone has an answer that is more technical than suck it out).

The comment police are here. There are posters straddling the line, so let's not let it degenerate further.

We do need to remember we are talking about a sub group of the police--not all police. The same thing applies to labeling all police as bad; they aren't. I have met more who were helpful than not, but then I don't get stopped very often. I also try to avoid breaking the law.

• Like 1

Presumably, physical and emotional stability should be a requirement. I have still not found some sound reason for getting tattoos. Why would someone's body and skin not be adequate enough. So perhaps emotional stability could be in question here. Perhaps in the same fashion as women dying their hair red, or blue for that matter...

Hurrah. At last I come across a fellow traveller. There's only a few of us left.

On one of my infrequent visits to a Pattaya beer bar I asked a tattooed lady with a few miles on her clock (physicaly and metaphorically), that when the advances of time relegated her to returning to her village and caring for the children, what she was going to tell them when they asked about her ugly disfigurement. She replied that she's just tell them that at the time she had them done, she was stupid. Fancy that - an honest answer for once!

On a slightly more serious note, I wonder if females with breast implants would be in any difficulty because of this regulation?

Also, for those who do have implants or paraffin in the penis, how they get it out? (and I wondering if someone has an answer that is more technical than suck it out).

They stick a wick in the end? It's just my imagination running away with me. Ah I feel a song coming on.

jb1

Up to now I didnt realise that penis implants were so prevelant or from the content recent articles almost common place in Thailand. I just wonder is it a trend like 14year old Thai boys wearing eye liner, eyeshadow and lipstick in school or does the implants suggest some kind of imagined or otherwise deeply ingrained inadequacy complex in Thai men ? guitar.gif

No I am not a Psychiatrist so please don't bother me with intelligent replies passifier.gif

Penis enlargement has never figured in my life, in fact when in the Navy I was excused shorts. smile.png

Ugly knees?

(joke)

we may never have figured that out on our own. thanks.

I considered it a notice to the person I was quoting as it wasn't intended to be detrimental to him, a kind notice to everyone else that it wasn't intended to be detrimental to the poster I was replying to, and then you jumped in...... well done you.

Presumably, physical and emotional stability should be a requirement. I have still not found some sound reason for getting tattoos. Why would someone's body and skin not be adequate enough. So perhaps emotional stability could be in question here. Perhaps in the same fashion as women dying their hair red, or blue for that matter...

Ah, so because your tiny parochial sensibilities cannot conceive of why someone may want a tattoo, or dyed hair, the emotional stability of the millions upon millions of people who do comes into question?

does that extend to, say, anything other than the missionary position between consenting couples, homosexual relationships, or the consumption of food stuffs you don't like, or are you cool with those?

Actually, in this instance, the emotional stability of these millions of people do come in question.

If you were to check the statistics of the stability of people, emotionally that is, you will find out that 79.7% of people do have a level of instability. Meaning a little more than 20% of people are emotionally stable. Check it out.

I hang around people who generally attend universities. They are generally in the 20% group. No tattoos, no cigarettes, no temper tantrums, and no piercings...visible anyway...generally.

I would prefer that people who carry guns be within that 20% group...personally.

Edited by Andre0720

i have the famous Welsh railway station tatoo on my penis with a 1 inch space between the letters ...............RHYL !

Really .... I've got Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch on mine, I did ask the guy to add 'in Wales' but he ran out of ink.

Ah, so because your tiny parochial sensibilities cannot conceive of why someone may want a tattoo, or dyed hair, the emotional stability of the millions upon millions of people who do comes into question?

does that extend to, say, anything other than the missionary position between consenting couples, homosexual relationships, or the consumption of food stuffs you don't like, or are you cool with those?

Actually, in this instance, the emotional stability of these millions of people do come in question.

If you were to check the statistics of the stability of people, emotionally that is, you will find out that 79.7% of people do have a level of instability. Meaning a little more than 20% of people are emotionally stable. Check it out.

I hang around people who generally attend universities. They are generally in the 20% group. No tattoos, no cigarettes, no temper tantrums, and no piercings...visible anyway...generally.

I would prefer that people who carry guns be within that 20% group...personally.

twaddle

first of all, your time with people 'attending' universities should have taught you that a statistic without a citation is worthless unless you personally posses the empirical data to back it up.

all your statistic, spurious as it likely is, shows is that that some evidence of instability is, in fact, the norm.

ps: this article claims that research finds 23 percent of college students have one to three tattoos, 51 percent are pierced beyond women's ears and 36 percent of 18- to 29-year-olds have tattoos. http://www.cbsnews.c...62-2411530.html It was the first one i could find.

you should perhaps aspire to meeting someone like the majority of people with tattoos that i have had the pleasure of meeting, who like my self did not merely attend university, but completed degrees.

Edited by tinfoilhat

twaddle

first of all, your time with people 'attending' universities should have taught you that a statistic without a citation is worthless unless you personally posses the empirical data to back it up.

all your statistic, spurious as it likely is, shows is that that some evidence of instability is, in fact, the norm.

ps: this article claims that research finds 23 percent of college students have one to three tattoos, 51 percent are pierced beyond women's ears and 36 percent of 18- to 29-year-olds have tattoos. http://www.cbsnews.c...62-2411530.html It was the first one i could find.

you should perhaps aspire to meeting someone like the majority of people with tattoos that i have had the pleasure of meeting, who like my self did not merely attend university, but completed degrees.

Sorry that I cannot find the source.

But you are quite right, the psychiatrist who was talking about these statistics, had a person in the audience who said the same as you. Having a certain level of instability is therefore normal, and those who are stable, would then be abnormal. The psychiatrist responded that he had never looked at it that way, but had to agree.

And I do have some friends with some tattoos, but none with these conspicuous ones covering just about the entire visible parts of their bodies.

And then if a majority of people would show a certain level of instability, of course a % of them would access universities. They are normal.

Anf if you have friends with genital implants...well, makes one wonder...

Edited by Andre0720
  • Like 1