Question About Tourist Visa

Someone was telling me it's possible to get a tourist visa for longer than 60 days. Is this true? I've checked the embassy website and it doesn't mention it.

Just that the info I was given was quite detailed. Like it can be valid for 6 months but you need to leve and re enter to get another 60 days. You can re enter twice.

Anyone heard of this?

Maybe they are talking about a double entry Tourist Visa. Each entry is for 60 days, each saay can be extended for 30 days 1900 Baht. Make the second entry before the validity date expires.

That sounds like what they were talking about. Is it possible to exit Thailand at any border crossing, re enter and get another 60 days?

Thanks for your help.

Maybe they are talking about a double entry Tourist Visa. Each entry is for 60 days, each saay can be extended for 30 days 1900 Baht. Make the second entry before the validity date expires.

That sounds like what they were talking about. Is it possible to exit Thailand at any border crossing, re enter and get another 60 days?

Thanks for your help.

Yes, can make an exit and entry at any border crossing or airport, just make the entry while it is still valid.