Hotel Needed Near Uk Embassy

raven0099

Hello folks

Hope your all well and having a nice day , i need a bit of help as i require a hotel near the british embassy in Bangkok , im basically looking for somewhere that i can book two rooms with a budget of £60 per night max for both rooms , what would be good is a room with a seperate bedroom or two rooms with an access door between them , needs to be within a reasonable distance from the embassy and hopefully close to shops , bit of nightlife , and eateries.

hope someone can help

Cheers

Edited by raven0099

I have just spent 3 nights in Bangkok and also wanted to be near the embassy but not too expensive. I ended up staying 5 minute walk away in a nearly new hotel called the moonite. I paid £35 a night per room, I know that's slightly above your budget but I can't fault the place.

1. It's 5 minute walk from embassy and skytrain.

2. You can walk to nana and all the nightlife in 15 minutes or get motorbike taxi.

3. The place is a year old and the rooms are great and breakfast is included and it's good and if you're a big eater there is plenty to eat if you want.

4. The staff are superb, so helpful.

5. Turn right out of the hotel and you have 2 min walk to canal and the taxis. Get you to mbk in 10 mins.

6. Free wifi

7. Quiet location( for Bangkok).

The other hotels down that stretch of wireless rd are more expensive and I bet the rooms aren't as good, I have to say the rooms are not big but the bed is and I just spent 3 nights with the missis and kiddie and I didn't find room to be small, I forget to say the shower is great also.

The only other option I can give you is the novatel right near the bts, again it's a bit over budget but meant to be a good hotel and good location.

Look on kayak.com and check out The Moonite and of you look at the map you can see the others nearby.

The place isn't busy at the moment so you could probably get 2 rooms next to each other, don't know about adjoining though. Hope this helps.

I stated in Bangkok on Monday night, in the unico express hotel, Soi 3 sukhumvit. 1275 baht for the night, included breakfast. Also has wifi and a swimming pool.

I took a taxi meter from the hotel, cost of 45 baht to the embassy, about a 5 minute journey.

Great location to everything, bts is 5-10 minute wall away, good night market around the area, good atmosphere.

• Like 1