Countrywide Residential Lettings (uk)

I am having the devils own job dealing with these people who look after the rental of my home back in the UK. Has anyone else had any difficulty with CRL ? They are part of the (rightmove group i think). They dont seem to have a management structure and i cant find their head office.

Furthermore, has anyone had any dealings with the trade association who look after these letting agents? CRL is a member of ARLA, i looked at the ARLA code of practice and it seems to me that CRL have breached many aspects of it. Does any one have any experience of getting ARLA to haul one of their members over the coals?

The problems i have had are numerous but amount to, in my opinion, at least a breach of their duty of care to me. I know i could sue in the small claims court. But i live out here...........it just aint that easy.

Ok i take your point,

CRL is Countrywide Residential Lettings (as mentioned in the title of the thread)

and ARLA is the Asociation of Residential Lettings Agents. or something similar.

ARLA are one of the trade bodies who set down codes of conducts for letting agents.

Anyone who has had dealings with the above companies would know what i was talking about though.

Kinda like if i was posting on a banking thread i wouldnt have to spell out who HSBC are.

Edited by markg

Ok i take your point,

CRL is Countrywide Residential Lettings (as mentioned in the title of the thread)

and ARLA is the Asociation of Residential Lettings Agents. or something similar.

ARLA are one of the trade bodies who set down codes of conducts for letting agents.

Anyone who has had dealings with the above companies would know what i was talking about though.

Kinda like if i was posting on a banking thread i wouldnt have to spell out who HSBC are.

Don't get all miffed and annoyed or expect us in the UK to figure out what CRL, ARLA and or even HSBC means.

I always give the benefit of doubt :o:D:D