Amorous Indians In Amazing Thailand

webfact

I think it would be appropriate to start your own Japanese bashing thread. This is the Indian bashing thread. And it is not sahm sahm it is sahm, sahm and sahm's. Oh I forgot they don't call them that to the Japanese only to dumb farangs who know no better and are still fighting WWII.

And now I'm even more confused about the reasons I was told by girls who had just said it as a Japanese man walked past. thumbsup.gif

dam_n I've been silly I should have joined in the Indian bashing to fit in on this thread, but I'm doing neither Japanese or Indian bashing. Just agreeing with you it's about the money as in the 3000 part and don't worry I'm not still fighting a war that ended 30 years before I was born. thumbsup.gif

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it would be appropriate to start your own Japanese bashing thread. This is the Indian bashing thread. And it is not sahm sahm it is sahm, sahm and sahm's. Oh I forgot they don't call them that to the Japanese only to dumb farangs who know no better and are still fighting WWII.

And now I'm even more confused about the reasons I was told by girls who had just said it as a Japanese man walked past. thumbsup.gif

dam_n I've been silly I should have joined in the Indian bashing to fit in on this thread, but I'm doing neither Japanese or Indian bashing. Just agreeing with you it's about the money as in the 3000 part and don't worry I'm not still fighting a war that ended 30 years before I was born. thumbsup.gif

Arthur do you hang with bar girls a lot? Speak Lao?

Isn't it cheaper in India for this sort of thing? ermm.gif

Yeah but they are hairy and Ugly!

It would be interestng to hear how you know this about Indian prostitutes.

cheesy.gif Nice one..In my previous life before I married my hiso wife I think I was a monger!wub.png

Isn't it cheaper in India for this sort of thing? ermm.gif

Yeah but they are hairy and Ugly!

It would be interestng to hear how you know this about Indian prostitutes.

cheesy.gif Nice one..In my previous life before I married my hiso wife I think I was a monger!wub.png

In other words you don't have a clue about Indian prostitues. Why would you post something so negative about another nationality? Do you do this about all nationalities or only Indians? Do you think you are a bigot? I don't know you so I don't know. But what do you think? Is it OK to post such things about women you know nothing about?

I drink in bars where bar girls work. Yes. No I don't speak Laos do you ?

I drink in bars where bar girls work. Yes. No I don't speak Laos do you ?

Yes, three is the same BTW.

Edited by chiangmaikelly

What bars in Nana are owned by Indians?

I'm not talking mega rich Indians, just your average Joe Blow. I've been in plenty of bars where falangs have rung the bell, myself included, but never seen an Indian do it. To be honest, never see Indians drinking in bars much either.

Joe Blow? Is he indian?

I'm not talking mega rich Indians, just your average Joe Blow. I've been in plenty of bars where falangs have rung the bell, myself included, but never seen an Indian do it. To be honest, never see Indians drinking in bars much either.

Joe Blow? Is he indian?

Black rap singer I think.

I was in back of an Indian guy in 7/11 who insisting on getting the "Thai price" for a can of Coke. Really.

One can only assume he's been reading all the rip-off stories on Thai Visa. sad.png

How can you get a "Thai price" in a 7/11? All the items are scanned.

I was in back of an Indian guy in 7/11 who insisting on getting the "Thai price" for a can of Coke. Really.

One can only assume he's been reading all the rip-off stories on Thai Visa. sad.png

How can you get a "Thai price" in a 7/11? All the items are scanned.

Obviously you've never shopped at the 7-11's under the bridges. :(

Well, let someone chime in and say they've met some Indian big spenders in Thailand. You know, the kind that ring the bell and buy drinks for the bar.

What's big spending have to do with stupidity?

If you'd bothered to read the posts, I was commenting on the tight-fistedness of Indians in Thailand. Nothing whatsoever to do with stupidity.

Anybody got any good cheap charlie stories. They're always a good laugh.. laugh.png

A few guys in my neighbourhood won't drink in bars, they sit and drink outside the 7/11 to save 10 baht on their Leos. If they do go to a bar it's on a party night where there's free food. They buy a bottle of water, pig out on the food, then leave. Pathetic bunch they are.

I can't count the stupid things I have seen white guys doing in my life, the list is endless.

What are you, Indian? Well I'm Indian too, but I don't know how that comment of yours on white guys makes any sense here, unless of course you feel so offended you've got an urge to reply.

I'm in agreement with most of the observations made about Indian tourists in Thailand here. And while there are "cheap charlies" around, they're not as much as the Indians with such cheapskate attitudes.

PS: There is a reason WHY some bars charge a cover fee only for Indians and not for any other group.

Edited by Chads

Thoroughly racist thread.

I wonder how long such a thread would have lived had the subject been stereotypes of white women in Thailand.

Well, let someone chime in and say they've met some Indian big spenders in Thailand. You know, the kind that ring the bell and buy drinks for the bar.

They frequent other places. Rich Indians don't hang out in Nana unless maybe they own one or more bars.

But if you think Indians are bad, just imagine the stereotype the average Singha west, obese, dimwitted, eurofag footiefan has over here. By all accounts it's clear why the thai whores prefer the Japanese who are much better mannered, better dressed and richer than other races.

The owner of the land that the whole of Nana Plaza sits on is an ethnic Indian family.

They frequent other places. Rich Indians don't hang out in Nana unless maybe they own one or more bars.

But if you think Indians are bad, just imagine the stereotype the average Singha west, obese, dimwitted, eurofag footiefan has over here. By all accounts it's clear why the thai whores prefer the Japanese who are much better mannered, better dressed and richer than other races.

The owner of the land that the whole of Nana Plaza sits on is an ethnic Indian family.

Do you mean "The Nana group" or "The Nana Castle?"

Do you mean "The Nana group" or "The Nana Castle?"

It belongs to the Lek Nana family originating from India. Lek Nana was one of the founders of the Democrat Party.