Amorous Indians In Amazing Thailand

webfact

The owner of the land that the whole of Nana Plaza sits on is an ethnic Indian family.

Do you mean "The Nana group" or "The Nana Castle?"

It belongs to the Lek Nana family originating from India. Lek Nana was one of the founders of the Democrat Party.

Is that the Nana group or the Nana Castle group?

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The owner of the land that the whole of Nana Plaza sits on is an ethnic Indian family.

It belongs to the Lek Nana family originating from India. Lek Nana was one of the founders of the Democrat Party.

Neither, the land owners don't run any of the establishments on that land.

Neither, the land owners don't run any of the establishments on that land.

So the Nana Castle group or the Nana group never held any of the leases of NEP?

I can't count the stupid things I have seen white guys doing in my life, the list is endless.

What are you, Indian? Well I'm Indian too, but I don't know how that comment of yours on white guys makes any sense here, unless of course you feel so offended you've got an urge to reply.

I'm in agreement with most of the observations made about Indian tourists in Thailand here. And while there are "cheap charlies" around, they're not as much as the Indians with such cheapskate attitudes.

PS: There is a reason WHY some bars charge a cover fee only for Indians and not for any other group.

Care to tell us what this reason might be?

I can't count the stupid things I have seen white guys doing in my life, the list is endless.

What are you, Indian? Well I'm Indian too, but I don't know how that comment of yours on white guys makes any sense here, unless of course you feel so offended you've got an urge to reply.

I'm in agreement with most of the observations made about Indian tourists in Thailand here. And while there are "cheap charlies" around, they're not as much as the Indians with such cheapskate attitudes.

PS: There is a reason WHY some bars charge a cover fee only for Indians and not for any other group.

From previous remarks I would say it's because they take in a floorshow, ogle or grab the girls, but don't spend a dime.

From previous remarks I would say it's because they take in a floorshow, ogle or grab the girls, but don't spend a dime.

Yes, but I was thinking what so special about Indians? There are other nationalities that do the same, coincidentally their nationality also starts with an I.

Leaseholder and landowner - different entities.

You mean the person who owns the land does not lease it out?

You mean the person who owns the land does not lease it out?

Lek Nanas family is the landowner. They lease it to the people who run Nana Plaza.

Nana Castle hold the master lease from the Lek Nana family. They then sub lease it to different operators. Nana Castle are not the landowners.

If you know something I don't please tell, without going through this never ending wind-up rhetoric.

Edited by Payboy

Nana Plaza will change ownership when the Nana Group takes over the master lease from the existing leaseholder, Nana Castle. http://www.stickmanb...laza-photos.htm

Nana Plaza is not going to change ownership. The lease-holder is going to change, but, the land owner is going to stay the same.

You better explain that in pidgin accompanied by hand gestures.

• Like 1

Yes, but I was thinking what so special about Indians? There are other nationalities that do the same, coincidentally their nationality also starts with an I.

Many previous posts on this topic have cited those reasons. And yes, they often buy only one drink and share it. Sometimes it's also the case where one guy brings back the girl to the hotel and 4 or 5 of his friends are waiting to try and have her for free.

lets get this straight ,

are you putting the president of the US of A , in the same basket as the oriental gentlemen .

what can they possibly have in common .

coffee1.gif

That's a good question. JFK and Ari Onassis. One handsome Pres. of the USA and the other Mr Ugly. Both bright to be sure but one really handsome and the other really not handsome. What do they have in common? The same wife.....Jackie.

I never understood the attraction of this woman, I have seen ladyboys who would put her to shame. For the Greek just a trophy, for Kennedy he married up.
  • Like 1

lets get this straight ,

are you putting the president of the US of A , in the same basket as the oriental gentlemen .

what can they possibly have in common .

coffee1.gif

That's a good question. JFK and Ari Onassis. One handsome Pres. of the USA and the other Mr Ugly. Both bright to be sure but one really handsome and the other really not handsome. What do they have in common? The same wife.....Jackie.

I never understood the attraction of this woman, I have seen ladyboys who would put her to shame. For the Greek just a trophy, for Kennedy he married up.

It was the pillbox hat.